Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

xzi

Mouthbreather
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...63ba891a9debe1

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties wherein players cannot access the Gilgamesh World on FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

The issue is being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

[Date & Time]
From Aug. 24, 2013 at 1:50 p.m. (PDT)

[Details]
Unable to access the Gilgamesh World.

[Affected World]
- Gilgamesh

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
haha, and it's still pre-launch at this point. Yeah, i think i'm gonna reroll on a different server. >
tongue.png

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think it's just bouncing people. You can "log in" but it gives you an error 10102 immediately and throws you back into queue.
You are probably right. It puts up the queue box, then after a minute tries to load and you either get a 10103 error or 90000 error.

I think it's funny how it alternates from putting you in a queue only to give you a 10103 error, or straight up bypass the queue and give you a 90000 error.

Threelions_sl

shitlord
I rolled on Marb just to get a character going and get familiar with the zones. Some joker was shouting that if you logged out then all the instances would load upon re-entry. Obviously will simply just lock you out from re-logging if you do indeed log out.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
The last dozen of pages look like the launch threads of just about every MMO to date: massive server clusterfuck on day 1 that somehow surprises even the most grizzled veterans.
Pretty amazing to witness.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like someone got the CNJ (or WHM, I think) unicorn at a level 30 quest. I wonder if the other classes (or jobs) get a unique mount too?

Alpha

Bronze Knight of the Realm
During the following time period, players were unable to access Gilgamesh World on FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

We are pleased to announce that the issue has been addressed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. lol jk

[Date & Time]
Aug. 24, 2013 from 1:50 p.m. to 2:05 p.m. (PDT)

[Details]
Unable to access the Gilgamesh World.

[Affected Worlds]
- Gilgamesh

Vilgan_sl

shitlord
The last dozen of pages look like the launch threads of just about every MMO to date: massive server clusterfuck on day 1 that somehow surprises even the most grizzled veterans.
Pretty amazing to witness.
Yeah. I've been through enough MMO launches to have a set of backup plans. Servers down to fix the instance bug? Take the opportunity to make breakfast for the gf and build up some faction there. Down again now? Fetch lunch and will probably go on a walk in a bit. Also got daily wins done in SolForge.

These launch problems should be surprising to no one who has ever tried to play a game on day 1.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
yeah unable to log on NA at all. And occasionally get an error that it cant load the JP list. lol Not terribly surprised.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Guess good time to try and figure out the waffling I'm doing between going warrior or scholar initially , seems scholar with the pet side from the jobs would be better when soloing ,but dear god I hate their gear looks........