Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Btw my plans likely to just roll wherever and then transfer over when they allow it as even if its paid thats fine with me as I get playtime now then in the guild as I'd like to be later on.
Just better save some room for those of us who don't mind doing that ( not sure of guild size limit).
Also please discuss all guild in game drama here so can keep up with it
tongue.png

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Think someone said the guild can have 560 some players so there will be plenty of room.

spronk

FPS noob
Btw my plans likely to just roll wherever and then transfer over when they allow it as even if its paid thats fine with me as I get playtime now then in the guild as I'd like to be later on.
Just better save some room for those of us who don't mind doing that ( not sure of guild size limit).
Also please discuss all guild in game drama here so can keep up with it
tongue.png
guild size max is 512 so no worries there (110 currently in guild), especially since theres little reason to ever roll an alt. in 3 months 90% of everyone here will not be playing anymore anyways, make a char elsewhere and pay for xfer a month from now or just wait a few days, after the 27th server locks and queues will be infinitely better. right now the game is still "free", anyone can preorder and cancel on amazon and get an early access code. After the 27th it'll only be people who put down money. The same exact thing happened with Rift, TERA, etc - during early access it was a mess, settled down considerably after launch.

Artifa

N00b
From what i've read on reddit, people seem to have luck creating characters right when maintenance ends. If you still haven't made one, the ETA for servers coming up is 5:30 PDT or 40 mins from this post. Get on it.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
From what i've read on reddit, people seem to have luck creating characters right when maintenance ends. If you still haven't made one, the ETA for servers coming up is 5:30 PDT or 40 mins from this post. Get on it.
Incorrect, both times the servers went down for maintenance today I logged in almost immediately when they came back up and the servers have remained closed the entire day.

Faddor_sl

shitlord
Incorrect, both times the servers went down for maintenance today I logged in almost immediately when they came back up and the servers have remained closed the entire day.
I had the same issue both times, despite waiting around for the servers to come up. Gilg is the only one that I have never seen unlocked.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
I had the same issue both times, despite waiting around for the servers to come up. Gilg is the only one that I have never seen unlocked.
Gilgamesh
Leviathan
Moogle

Have all been locked since I got up and was finally able to enter my code this morning at about 9am est. They have not been opened up at all since 9am that I know of.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We should do enough FATEs to max 10k seals and just buy our 30 weapon from GC since we can't do story quests.

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
I see chatter about people starting somewhere and then transferring later; is this based on some tidbit I missed about a pending service or is it based on assumptions?

As decent as the actual game looks, everything on the periphery is hot garbage so I'm taking nothing for granted.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Character transfers are due to start "about 30 days after launch" according to fuck knows what, and they are making the assumption that you'll be allowed to transfer to full servers.