Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Finally got in game, got in copperbell mines, instance crashed, now game wont let me back in....no server list or if i'm lucky enough to get queued and start loading i get error 10102.

Good times!

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Be careful trying an instance / story quest. I was doing a solo story quest and got a 90000 error, was booted, now server is full again. That'll do pig, that'll do!

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Welp, finished a dungeon, exhausted quests in the zone I was in went to continue story, boom disconnected.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Well I'm having a really great time trying to log in. I'm battling the error code system. So far I'm losing to codes 90000, 10102, and 1017. Fun day indeed!

Vilmz_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_41560.png

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Good grief , on the official forums white knighting doesn't even begin to cover it , I understand being a fan of a game/dev , but it's beyond the pale.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lobby errors, queues that are not really queues, crashes while zoning, crashing while leaving an instance, world full errors. Full range of issues going on. This is nothing compared to what's going to happen in Tuesday.

At some point they are going to have to institute hard server caps and just open up new servers.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
So now I've gone from fighting to get into the queue , to fighting to stay in the queue without disconnecting , new error for me , it's a meta login game now on it's own...............

spronk

FPS noob
i am going to use my echo powers to predict that the NA/EU datacenter will be undergoing a 3 hour maintenance very soon