Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Sean_sl

shitlord
ffxiv is 50% off on the PS+ store till Dec 31st
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...00010000000000

and apparently if you are a PS4 user you will get the upgrade for free if you own the ps3 version. If anyone buys the link above and has been a PC player, post here if you get a free month of the game or not. Might be worth it if $10 gets you ps3/ps4 and a free month, since thats all you will probably need to see the new patch stuff in 2 weeks.
Buying a PS3 copy definitely gets you another 30 days added to your account.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is the whole patch coming at once? date confirmed?
The target date is still the 17th, but no confirm until the live letter on the 14th. Totally stupid, but whatever. Almost a week from the live letter that will showcase the rest of the patch and give the 100% confirm for target date.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
The extreme mode primals look entertaining. I particularly like Titan filling 80% of his dias with landslides. Ifrit with the whole area covered with plumes is great too.

Valos

Will be interested to see what exactly they are going to do with pvp abilities. I see manasong as an option there, and thats of course already in the game. So no idea if its just an expanded ability gained from ranking up and slotting it, or if pvp will have its own skillset in full.

rrr_img_52121.jpg

Thraka_sl

shitlord
Not hard at all, on our server there's still tons of people trying to form static coil groups. In terms of gear all you need is full dark light (Vanya/Darksteel) and a relic and you're good to go.

Full darklight from nothing takes about 10 hours total to get doing normal runs or 3-4 hours doing speed runs of WP.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Not hard at all, on our server there's still tons of people trying to form static coil groups. In terms of gear all you need is full dark light (Vanya/Darksteel) and a relic and you're good to go.

Full darklight from nothing takes about 10 hours total to get doing normal runs or 3-4 hours doing speed runs of WP.
Which server? And do they have transfers yet?

Ferr_sl

shitlord
I think all of us are on Gilgamesh at this point. Gearing up is even easier now (especially since I remember you being a tank) since the crafted leg/chest pieces are probably about 100k worth of mats now, and that's easy to farm in 2 hours.

Valos

Gilgamesh is still the server. We just had a queue earlier to get into the server.

Anyone that is coming back and find yourself outside of the FC, just ask to be put back in. 250+ member rosters were a bitch to look through.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Great, I will roll up on Gilgamesh this weekend. (I need something to play) Will run a couple lower dungeons to get my feet wet, then send a tell to folk here I guess.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
That new trailer makes it seem like they really are adding a ton of content. The next patch is also going to be adding Ramuh, Shiva and Leviathan fights, seems like a good time to be playing. I should be hitting 50 within the next week, glad I didn't burn myself out on this stuff yet.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dude troll, I see all those 50s in that sig and I don't know whether to congratulate you or smack you upside the head.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Crafting is a functiong of leves, combat classes are just how much you can stomach South Shroud and Coerthas