Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

spronk

FPS noob
just buy this for christmas troll and you can RP in real life (NOTE: does not include asian)
ThinkGeek :: Massive Cosplay Titan Sword

f22f_foam_titan_sword_inhand.jpg

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Dude troll, I see all those 50s in that sig and I don't know whether to congratulate you or smack you upside the head.
nothing to do, man. i don't want to make money, so i just grind other useless shit. malakriss got there months ago. speaks volume about the grinding itself.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Should have a new laptop that can run FF14 not long after the patch hits, no more PS3 client.
Wait doesn't that mean you have to buy the PC version now? At least that's how someone at work explained it to me.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I bought the PS3 version with PS Plus last night for $15 for the free month - will wait until PS4 client comes out to actually use it though.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
That is awesome fucking bombs and the multi LS, for sure will be logging on to put in time on the new primals if they are all like that ^^^^

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Be back on the 17th Elle. We can DF our way to 50 over and over and over. I'm taking a break until then and wowing it up on my old toons.

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
Will probably be getting this once it comes out. Can't resist the appeal of experiencing FFXI over again. Good times.

Im under the impression that the game is still in beta, any way of getting in at this point?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Going to give it another try when the patch hits. May even log into finish DL set and +1 on my warrior but I don't know if I can bear running WP 10 more times.