Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Playing this on PS4. Is it me or is the text fucking tiny in-game? I'm sitting around 9 feet away from a 55" 1080p TV and I can barely read anything in this game.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Is there a rerolled guild? I just started today. Level 10 pug would like some people to talk to and ask for help if I need it. Etc. Name is begaro.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Is there a rerolled guild? I just started today. Level 10 pug would like some people to talk to and ask for help if I need it. Etc. Name is begaro.
Whatever is left of us is on Gilgamesh, FC called Isis. Send me a tell and I'll invite you.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Can you guys not just increase the chat font size and scale up the other HUD windows like I do playing 1080p on a tv from my laptop?

Hinadurus_sl

shitlord
Lvl 10 arcanist on ps4. Sure is weird playing an mmo on a console. Getting the hang of it though. It's nice to fight in a FF world, they have cool creatures and a good variety.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Is there an equivalent to ctrl+home on the PS3/PS4 to make UI elements larger/smaller? Hell, would a USB keyboard work for that?

Maybe I'll try this later when I get home from work...

Hinadurus_sl

shitlord
There is a way to change the size of each individual ui element. Not familiar enough to know how by memory. I got into the system at some point and managed to move my pet command bar outta the way. It was smack dab in the middle of the screen.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
This fuckin game. I got hacked (my own fault for not having an authenticator, I know) on September 10 of last year. I've called them, was put on hold for hours while they assisted other customers, apparently to tantric phone sex for as long as this shit took, and then was told I was on the list to have my account cleared. Called two more times since then in recent months, waited more hours, was told the same thing. Still no movement on reinstating my account.
Truth is, after this thread died like Elvis on his throne, I was grateful to have been spared the monthly fee, but it still pisses me off. Are they just REALLY taking their time going over these hacked accounts or do they genuinely not give a shit about the fact that they themselves are a barrier to people who want to pay for their service?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They legitimately do not give two shits about people who were hacked because they've proven themselves to be a liability.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Touch?. Is that a cultural thing or Squeenix more particularly?