Fire Emblem Heroes

Palum

what Suineg set it to
My ALL STAR LINEUP is Camilla 5*, Robin 5*, Tiki 4* and Abel 4*. Tiki has some decent abilities but hasn't really sold me yet. Abel is either horse dung or just rides through the entire map alone depending on other comp. Robin and Camilla are both very good so far with Robin being the most absurd dps wise. I have 10 or so 4* but I don't know who I'd replace, maybe Abel at some point.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Embarrassed to say but that fucking hard lvl version of the grand hero was abit of a cunt. Took me 3 god damn tries to do since you can't lose anyone.

Anyone who is struggling I beat it with Camilla, Taku, Robin, and Occilia or whatever (singer, only lvl 23). Bring Camilla up the bottom right and on 2nd try go one shot the archer while bring your other 3 people up the left. The main bad guy and two mages will attack your Camilla but 1 should do no damage what so ever. Kill the boss the next turn with her, she should just survive one more round of mages since the other one does 0 damage and she has high res. back her out after. While the same time bringing taku and robin to kill the red guy up top and hit the mage the same round cam is hitting her 2nd time. Use the dancer to have taku or robin clean up.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Thanks for the tip, basically soloed it with Camilla and a healer. I had tried this myself but chickened out killing Narcissan after the archer since the mages scared me!

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well did my third (I think?) pull from map orbs and got two more 5*, some black mage lady who I put into storage and then Azura who is a lancer who has sing which is super useful. Replaced Abel with her. Tiki is the last 4* but so far pretty solid comp.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I've bought many pulls, cleared the maps and only have 3 five star total two of which are red. WTF.

Molten Core Raider
Anyone figure out how to keep this game from just ripping through your battery? This thing is responsible for 40-45% battery usage on my phone and I may play it for a half hour total every day.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I didn't notice before but on inspection this game appears to be missing some sort of player 'level' where you gain additional max stam. These 12+ stam missions make it boring.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Yes there is some key shit they need to add to give it actual longevity. Definitely one that i'm ok that I threw some cash at during the start up but won't be spending much unless I see them show a fairly aggressive development cycle on it to add some items. They have brought in over $5M and its not like the development requirement is extreme on this type of thing so one would hope.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Yes there is some key shit they need to add to give it actual longevity. Definitely one that i'm ok that I threw some cash at during the start up but won't be spending much unless I see them show a fairly aggressive development cycle on it to add some items. They have brought in over $5M and its not like the development requirement is extreme on this type of thing so one would hope.

Indeed, it seems to be missing so many basic things I'm used to having from most other mobile games that are similar.

Chris

Potato del Grande
One issue may be that most of these games come to the west a year late and come complete with the improvements made to the Japanese version over that year. Explains Pokemon Go being feature light too.

Finally got another 5* but it's a healer, sent loads of units home so I've got the feathers to take male Robin from 3* to 5*. I think it's important to get arena ready ASAP for the feathers so hopefully I start doing better in season 3.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
One issue may be that most of these games come to the west a year late and come complete with the improvements made to the Japanese version over that year. Explains Pokemon Go being feature light too.

Finally got another 5* but it's a healer, sent loads of units home so I've got the feathers to take male Robin from 3* to 5*. I think it's important to get arena ready ASAP for the feathers so hopefully I start doing better in season 3.

Yea but it's not like these are coming out at the same time. They should be building on the basic features the genre has developed not starting 2 -3 years behind IMO.

Chris

Potato del Grande
True but that's development cost on something which may not be a hit. They should have trusted their IP and game designers better.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
This game gets pretty difficult at the higher levels. Seems like you really need a great team structure, or you end up doing literally zero damage and getting one shot. Problem of course is it seems impossible to actually build up options, due to the lack of exp and feathers.

Molten Core Raider
Im a few badges shy of being able to upgrade either Nowi or Camilla to 5 star and Im not sure which is the better option. I dont really have a good green on my team at all but my blue (Hinoka) is pretty sub-par. With so many damn reds running around, using Camilla at 4 star was rough, not sure she's a good choice to bump to 5 stars or grab a better blue to replace Hinoka.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Never had issues with Camilla, tears low armor apart with quad attack. Nowi will die to reds with Falcion.

Levelling Male Robin, seems powerful so far!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Camilla has the skill that does AOE of 7 damage when she attacks also. Helps soften the field up a bit. I pulled her as my 5* and she has done well.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Pairing Hinoka and Camilla is a viable option to destroy Reds and Greens/Mages/Squishies. Hinoka's passive gives Camilla all the SPD she needs to quad attack, and +6 attack to boot.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I want to like this game but it's just not very good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user