Fire Emblem Heroes

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
ID is 7333995231 but I cant figure out how to change my name from Kiran. If you go to the stone and push greet it gives you some wings.

Molten Core Raider
I had an incredible starting roll, two five stars and three four stars. Ended up with Hinoka, Lyn, Takumi and Robin in my team. May need to dump Robin for a healer at some point but for now I think Im ok.

My ID is 0796640318 if anyone wants to add me.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
first unit i pulled was Lucina, second was Tiki. didn't reroll heh.

edit -- correction, second was Nowi. was trying to get the name from memory/skillset on the wiki instead of grabbing my phone and actually opening the app heh.

Last edited:

Elminage

N00b
current team is lvl 25 Fae (5*), lvl 19 Camilla (5*), lvl 23 Draug (4*), lvl 22 Eliwood (4*). I'm losing over and over on Chapter 9: Part 3. I think having a melee-only team of just two colors ain't gonna cut it.

Also feeling like the skill where you can attack twice on your turn but can only move 1 square is kinda not worth it. The loss of mobility means that character just ends up doing nothing.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I cant keep my two shitty 3* units i started with alive anymore in ch. 8. They die so then lose any exp they gained, while my 5* solos the rest of the map. Takes forever to level up other units.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Have done 9 rerolls so far and has been nothing but total garbage. Tons of 3 star with a crappy 4 star every other reroll.....

Last edited:

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
It takes 20,000 feathers to upgrade a 4* unit to 5*. (About 3 months of arena). It's also extremely painful to level up units in this game because you only get Shards/Crystals once per day.

Game is shit until Nintendo rebalances things.

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
I cant keep my two shitty 3* units i started with alive anymore in ch. 8. They die so then lose any exp they gained, while my 5* solos the rest of the map. Takes forever to level up other units.
Use the training tower.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah, I think I'm gonna pass. Take out the Nintendo/FE brand and it is just not that good of a game

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
What a crazy pull this person got for their 5th reroll.

GnlweqSu3fcfkQY2RFaC4BjH-OvB1IBqHbboXaltpzM.png

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I dropped 150 dollars for shits to play for a week or two and see how it goes., second set of pulls I hit a triple 5 star I was pretty stoked. On IOS so I got a late start but working my way through now that i'm not working like a mad man. Chap 3 of lunatic so far and i'm in the top 1000 ranked for PVP, I had an awesome 7 game win streak taking on all advanced.

I wonder what your defensive team is set at, I don't have any wins yet and I know my 4 man team I run with in pvp offense and normal missions should be able to sneak a def win on the occasion.

What are people finding works best? I got a 5 star healer on my last pull from orbs from missions (sakura) that I have up to lvl 27. Not 100% sure she is worth a slot, her heal is supposed to be +8 to target+ area allies but its broke and doesn't heal any one that I can see. Also her special ability of 10+ heal to your heal every 2 times seems better then the advanced special that is +4 res buff to person being healed. Just got her top weapon with the negative 6 attack debuff which is nice when no one needs a heal. I have a 4 star I am going to make a 5 star when I get the mats (looks like fucking months down the road at the current rates even with me getting some of the highest arena rewards if things pan out) who is a dagger user that seems like she is going to be awesome. (Felecia). Her attacks debuff -7 def/res from ranged, she has +3 res passive which is good since most the people hitting her will be mages, and she has a +7 heal to everyone around after she attacks. Almost the perfect support kit while still being a decent damage dealer.

Lyn is my favorite by far, I've won so many hard fights by yo-yo'ing her health into low to trigger her extra damage to kill someone no one lese can then heal back up from my healer. Almost have all her abilities unlocked and lvl 33 I think. I also have have Tiki at 5 star but i'm still not 100% sold on her, her ability takes so long to trigger, heal is nice and magic attack damage for heavy knights is good I guess. I think pairing her with my Felecia for double +7 heals will be awesome since she is front liner. I wish I had a heavy knight 5 star, i'd like to build a team around them that forges mobility for him being a wall + heals and ranged. I use Robin sometimes but he just never seems to pack the punch I need but he can 1 shot heavy knights when his ability is finally up.

Game is alright but I really hope they add some shit, the fixed 50 stam for all players when some matches are 15+ stam seems abit harsh but oh well the games aren't meant to be spammed all day I guess. My biggest gripe is 3 arena fights a day is all....what the fuck is that. At least follow most games where they regen 1 per hour or some shit, as is there isn't much to keep people busy and once people stop getting the ability to gain orbs for clearing lvls they are not going to have shit to do and not much incentive to keep playing since raising a 4 star is literally months of waiting. Hopefully they will have some special dungoens to farm shit to at least slowly increase progression or I see a lot of people ditching pretty early.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The game is going to crash and burn unless Nintendo quickly gets their heads out of their asses. It's like they've never done a mobile game before.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
The game is going to crash and burn unless Nintendo quickly gets their heads out of their asses. It's like they've never done a mobile game before.

Agreed. I have zero desire to play this game right now. Maybe log in once a day to collect Shards/Crystals but right now leveling units is complete ass, let alone upgrading them to the next rarity.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
got a 5* tiki/5* lucina that i'll probably keep just because rerolling in this game is so meh.

Molten Core Raider
The stamina thing is what gets me the most I think. Play for 15-20 minutes and you're done for hours unless you reach for the wallet. Overall I like the game but I cant see it replacing the other mobile stuff I spend time on every day yet.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
heh decided to back up that tiki/lucina and keep rerolling for now.

and by back it up I mean apparently you can't back it up the way I tried so I have a useless deviceaccount file.

Last edited: