Fireball

Szlia

Meh, if I want to drink cinnamon flavored stuff, I'll stick to Goldschlager. At least than I can pretend to be a Lanister who's shit has gold in it
tongue.png
Man you ruined a perfectly good setup for a cinnamilk joke!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Aftershock much? That shit was the bomb... 10 years ago.
This is what I thought, except I was going to say 20 years. And its blue friend, Avalanche! I kept a bottle of each of those for like 3 years once just to let the crystals grow and make it stronger. Not sure my experiment was worth it, but it was fun!

The good thing about Aftershock was that when you finally puked from it, it really didn't taste too bad.

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
got 2 bottles sitting on my desk next to my monitor. Fireball + sour puss is great as a shooter. kinda girlish but still decent. also goes fantastic in coffee

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
This shit started getting popular in the last two or three months here on the west coast too, not sure why though. I always thought it was a high school girl drink and now I see grown ass men drinking it.

Sounds like

You could substitute this
chewy_atomic_fireballs_box.jpg

for Skittles and DIY

Honey Jack Daniel's was sold out here at X-Mas. I don't get the whole flavored liquor thing. ... lrn2makecocktails.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
The best part is when you finish the bottle you can break it in half and eat the sugar inside.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
My friends up in northern New Hampshire would drink this stuff on occasion. This was back in 2007 though... so right around the time Sutekh was trying like a bastard to grow some hair.
Most flavored alcohol that has a spicy kick to it just ends up tasting like cough syrup to me though, so I am not a huge fan.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
We used to occasionally do Goldschl?ger back in the day(like 1995 and shit...). I've never even heard of Fireball until this thread. /old

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Goldschlager was -the- trendy drink around here in the late 90s early 00s, and for some reason so was ICE 101 (barf). This seems like the new drink for the hipsters. My facebook on the weekends usually pops up with a few pictures of the bottle from dumb bitches.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've seen a few pictures of this stuff attached to 'yolo' comments, which makes me not want to try it. Atleast I know cinnamilk will never jump the shark that way

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
just caught on outta no where? I don't really consider the Canadian maritimes the trending center of the world , but we've been drinking that shit like it was on sale for years.
lol, I figured. Only person I know that drinks it is a Newfie, and he bathes in that shit. Fireball has been around at least 10+ years. I'm not a fan of it at all when it's a full shot served room temperature. But sipped from a cold flask on a chairlift at a ski hill, it's not half bad.

That shit right there? Has lead to all three of the hangovers I have experienced in my life. Fuck cinnamon flavored alcohol~
American "schnapps" is fucking disgusting. They fill it with so much glycerine that if you gotta ralph it's like throwing up a bellyful of Starbursts.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
seems like this liquor just caught on out of nowhere. everywhere I go, people are either drinking fireball or looking for fireball. personally, I enjoy it, though it isn't my first choice.

any thoughts on the rise to fame of this mediocre liquer?
It must be a Canadian thing, because I can remember getting hammered on this stuff before I was 18. Everyone I know drinks it on the ski hill, on May Long Weekend etc.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Fireballs are okay. I probably wouldn't order any myself but I don't turn them down, either. You can knock those bitches back easy though if you're looking to get hammered.

Something else that I've noticed is getting more popular alongside Fireballs would be Rumple Minze peppermint schnapps. That shit makes you feel like you just brushed your teeth.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You should try a Jet Fuel shot.

3/4 Fireball
1/4 Jack Daniels on top

Take shot in mouth and swish it around like mouth wash for 10 seconds.
Swallow.
Inhale sharply through mouth.
Experience Jet Fuel sensation.