<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Some shit low level guild that hasn't been on since 2011 is holding the name Fires of Heaven on our realm. Not sure there's anything I can do..

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I petitioned a GM, in the meantime I'll have to think of a different way to call us Fires of Heaven

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
How many hotkeys / abilities are required for WoW these days?

Last time I remember it was like 20+? for my warlock's dps rotation (abilities + items + potions + cooldowns + talents + blah blah).

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I mean, you're still going to have to prepot I would imagine. But a lot of classes have had their abilities pruned so much that you can easily do your rotation with one hand.

Personal Loot is fine, I guess. I would like to revisit the issue if we actually play into Mythic.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How many hotkeys / abilities are required for WoW these days?

Last time I remember it was like 20+? for my warlock's dps rotation (abilities + items + potions + cooldowns + talents + blah blah).
Been watching a lot of gameplay videos lately, and if I pay attention to their hotkey bars, its like 5-6 at most. This matches what Daid said that they can be played with one hand. Just watched an Enhancement shaman video where there were 1-4 with keys, and then other things. Obviously could be wrong and just the way they have their hotkeys setup but it looks like shit is pretty easy these days.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Oh nice, the last time they tried to deflate the ability bloat they just added more immediately.

Might have to burn a coin and mini van raid.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Probably going to boost a Hunter and will give Demon Hunter a go. Updated spreadsheet, we'll see about raid hours when the time comes. Wife is on board with me raiding a night or two a week, so there's that. If anything she's jealous that she can't make the time to do it too.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I want to play, but I hate playing when I'm not good at my rotation yet, but I'm too lazy to look up all the new Warlock shit. What's the current best Warlock spec? I can feel my carpal tunnel already...

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I want to play, but I hate playing when I'm not good at my rotation yet, but I'm too lazy to look up all the new Warlock shit. What's the current best Warlock spec? I can feel my carpal tunnel already...
They are all ... ok. Some would say Affliction is the worst outta the bunch right now. Destruction has better burst, as the ramp up time on all the pets for Demonology is too long. So yeah, all 3 could work, Destruction is the preferred.