<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm gonna try to tank some mythic dungeons Friday night, think booze wanted them too.

Im doing it on DH so it could be awful

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've never been a big transmog guy so that's probably why. If that's all there is to invasions I'll just gear up the DH to 700 but leave the other chars alone

Yeahs73

Trakanon Raider
Ran through the DH intro last night. Really enjoy the class. Depending on tanking ability I'm seeing this as my main. I burnt my insta 100 on a monk which feels relatively good but DH felt more twitchy which I like.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I've never been a big transmog guy so that's probably why. If that's all there is to invasions I'll just gear up the DH to 700 but leave the other chars alone

Seems pretty standard for expac intro events, really. I do like some of the models I saw on Wowhead a lot though (haven't had a chance to play since patch) so the transmogs (for weapons at least) will be cool to get. Assuming this shit will be one-time only also, so something that will become unique down the line perhaps.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I kind of like the event. It feels like a real invasion in where there's tons of people trying to stop the legion. There's like 100 people on screen mounting up and flying around it is kind of cool I guess. Plus it lets me gear up my alts w/o having to do Ashran. I don't think my wrists can take anymore Ashran.

EDIT: Question. Is there a way to move that dialogue box that pops up while you are moving around (the one that has the big NPCs talking with their portrait) during the event? I couldn't move it with MoveAnything.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'd never seen it before in game so I'm guessing mods haven't updated to control it yet.

My potato of a laptop is going to really hate my trying to play this event.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I feel like DH is missing self-healing... the ability to have Chaos Strike spawn health globes is nice, but I can't see them spawn or where they are when there is a billion people (and if it's a group tag even like the invasions, I don't get them from kills 1/2 the time). Rogue I can just pop the 30sec CD HoT and stay chilly, DH I feel like I'm fragile.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I switched to Vengeance to force heal orb procs and give myself some in combat self healing. Still squishy and I spend a bit of time at the edges of things using throw glaive and looking for weaker trash to leech my health back up from.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Elvui has a control for it if you 'toggle anchors'
Switched and tried ElvUI out today. I do like it quite a bit, and the customization is pretty good. I really like the grid they give you when you unlock anchors. Get that shit moved around exact! What ElvUI immediately taught me was that I was giving far too much screen real estate to my chat window. Not sure why I ever made that thing so big, but I had that thing stretched out huuugggeee. Didn't want to miss that quality trade chat I guess...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I used to play on a laptop so my chat screen was tiny as fuck but now that I'm on a desktop I got chat for dayyys

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Priest is up to 697, haven't healed on him yet, but it shouldn't be too hard, would like to do some mythics for trinkets.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is there any specific class the guild needs?
Whichever one you're not going to quit 2 weeks after expansion drops because you're bored! Yaaaa

But seriously, whatever. The guild isn't actively raiding or doing anything. We have no current metric of what needs are, or will be because we're not raiding.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The only metric I know is you probably don't want to roll a tank if you're joining my raids, I'd focus in dps and heals. But that could all change come launch. People are weird