<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gonna be rolling a DH then. Been looking forward to playing that since they announced it. I tried to fill out that spread sheet as best I could.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"Play anything you want!"
A few moments later...
"Play anything but a tank!"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
People can roll tanks, they just might have to DPS. You can swap to any of your 3 spec's (2 for DH) anytime. No more dumb dual-spec shit.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why am I sucking so much with Fire Mage? 18k dps usually, when all these new DH scrubs are doing 25-30k during the same fights. Maybe I'm just too damn old for games now.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
DH's were doing close to 50k before that ninja patch went in a couple hours ago. Now its brought them down a bit to around the range you said. I just wouldnt put a lot of weight on a class thats apparently not tuned very well. At least not at 100.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has anyone gotten a god damn staff from invasions yet? Int staff. I've gotten 4 fucking gavels on my druid which would be fine if there was an offhand that dropped. There isn't. FML. Oh and 2 fucking wands on my warlock.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Getting that 685 mace or w/e from the broken isles quest on my priest was... "Where's the offhand guys? I'm stuck with the 579 world loot item I found in Spires still?"

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Has anyone gotten a god damn staff from invasions yet? Int staff. I've gotten 4 fucking gavels on my druid which would be fine if there was an offhand that dropped. There isn't. FML. Oh and 2 fucking wands on my warlock.

2 wands on my mage so far. No staff yet.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Nope. Also looking for the staff.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm looking for 1h for my monk. No dice on that yet. Or pants.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Set your specialization to one that prefers staves? That's all I got.

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Think I might use my 100 boost on a monk(only healer i haven't tried), which male race looks best in leather/monk gear.