<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah that's fine.

I don't need to tell most people what happened when the guild decided it was a mythic guild

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm glad I'm far too bad to raid mythic. Friday nights for me, as long as we have people. Had tons of fun in WoD.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
GET IN THE VAN!

nnhklca8eynvx5uwxaq7.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I mean it shows a pair of jeans so that's what I assume. Is that a van you go to if you gonna shit your pants?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
From what I read today it seems you can't gimp yourself too hard if you go one artifact then offspec to something else later. Just slightly behind.

Sounds good to me.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I wish the artifact points were a shared pool. My understanding is you either get a consumable in your bags or the AP from a quest added directly to your active weapon. Leveling a healer will be balls with how it's set up right now. Disc is pretty lulz for leveling but such a shit heal spec, you'd be wasting your AP on something you wouldn't even use in a dungeon.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Theyre either going to try really hard to get the new version of Disc to work as a main healer with DPS or scrap the idea completely over the life of WOD. Ala Mistweaver over MoP.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
It just doesn't have enough "Oh shit" buttons. And getting atonement up on multiple targets is such a enormous pain in the ass because you have to keep the buff alive (best of luck tracking all this shit) and THEN do damage to heal them. You're blowing multiple GCDs just to get things set up and by then everyone is dead.

But man, just doing the WoD leveing content is lulzy. Shadow kills 5% faster, can't really safely multi dot, and ends up having to heal up after every other mob. Disc is just dot all the things, bubble yourself on cooldown to refresh attonement, and tank everything including the elites with smite spam. Because you heal, take 30% less due to the being hit defensive proc, and smite just absorbs mob damage even more.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
anyone have an extra movie code? it may seem like a small thing, but in my current situation it would be a big deal to me.

Really wanna do wow as I am basically gonna be on bed rest for the next year or so. But I don't have an account I can remember the info for at least and my injury means I have to really tighten the belt so saving a little cash with movie code would be huge for me!

Any other old fohguild duders from late vanilla/bc planning on joining this time?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Crone I vaguely remember these symptoms from when you played dark souls
You are not wrong. I couldn't decide on a class, and I ended up never even starting DS3 because I couldn't choose, and other things caught my attention.

I get caught up on queue times, and so I keep saying I want a Healer or Tank off-spec, so I'm not sitting around with my thumb up my butt trying to get dungeon queues to gear up come 110. I think it's somewhat of a valid concern, however, I think I'm putting far too much weight on that, and not just playing what I want to play and have fun with it. I really like ranged DPS, so I should be looking at that. Shaman has ranged DPS and the Resto off-spec, so it makes sense, but leveling is annoying.

Just as we are in a wait and see attitude with how raids are going to go, it probably will end up being the same for what class I'll end up playing. lol

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Going to be playing alliance mainly this xpac but I'll be rolling a horde ult on hyjal or transferring one for when my guild isn't busy doing stuff.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You are not wrong. I couldn't decide on a class, and I ended up never even starting DS3 because I couldn't choose, and other things caught my attention.

I get caught up on queue times, and so I keep saying I want a Healer or Tank off-spec, so I'm not sitting around with my thumb up my butt trying to get dungeon queues to gear up come 110. I think it's somewhat of a valid concern, however, I think I'm putting far too much weight on that, and not just playing what I want to play and have fun with it. I really like ranged DPS, so I should be looking at that. Shaman has ranged DPS and the Resto off-spec, so it makes sense, but leveling is annoying.

Just as we are in a wait and see attitude with how raids are going to go, it probably will end up being the same for what class I'll end up playing. lol
Druid and do literally everything. Ranged Magic DPS, Physical Melee DPS, Tank, Healer, you name it they do it.

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
anyone have an extra movie code? it may seem like a small thing, but in my current situation it would be a big deal to me.

Really wanna do wow as I am basically gonna be on bed rest for the next year or so. But I don't have an account I can remember the info for at least and my injury means I have to really tighten the belt so saving a little cash with movie code would be huge for me!

Any other old fohguild duders from late vanilla/bc planning on joining this time?

Whidon, I was Clavain (troll warrior) back in TBC, we both played around the same time. Throw me an add on Battle.net if you want, DontBreath#1364.

Crone

Druid and do literally everything. Ranged Magic DPS, Physical Melee DPS, Tank, Healer, you name it they do it.
Fantastic tanks, fantastic healers, and pretty decent ranged and melee DPS. Why don't I do this? I don't know.... lol... I even have a 100 Druid already. Ugh.

Crone

What have I done bros? I RAF'ed a dude I work with, that has played tons of MMO's, just not much WoW, but wanted to get back into it. He wants to go DK, but doesn't wait for me, so we can get the triple exp grouped, then as I'm waiting for him to finish his intro DK quests, which takes fucking forever, I notice he's got res sickness a few different times? wtf? He gets pretty close to done I think but I have to go at that point, and he's like ohh sorry man, this stuff takes just forever!

I should note, that he fucking chicken peck types as well... says he's never learned the home rows, and gets by just fine...

Now he's gonna wanna play all the time, and I think I just set myself up to play with a derp derp...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users