<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So if I have a few people report one of my character's name, will there be a official blizz timeout invovled or will I just be forced to change the name, which i want to do.

Well, I think they'll actually review the name if it gets enough reports. If it's fine they'll leave it, if it isn't it's usually just a "you need to change this before you can log in again". But I don't know for sure.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Some of you guys are weird. I was sure that McQueefer was McFly but then I saw McFly(?) on a character named Itz that I thought was Itzena

I bet you could get McQueefer changed if they don't ban you

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Some of you guys are weird. I was sure that McQueefer was McFly but then I saw McFly(?) on a character named Itz that I thought was Itzena

I bet you could get McQueefer changed if they don't ban you
Im also McTrollski and Flachet. Why are you trying to dictate who I identify as in WoW shitlord?!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
From 2004 to the end of WoTLK I played a Warrior (all the specs). There were times when I preferred Arms, and times when I wanted to go Prot. There were only a few times when I actually wanted to play a Fury warrior.

Holy shit, Fury feels amazing now. Everything feels like it should. I know I put down DH as a main, but I might switch over to a Warrior; since game mechanics have changed so much since I quit.

Yeah, starting to dick around on my DK and my Warr now that the DH is just in holding until Legion hits. I'll give fury a shot since arms looked like ass. And UH appears to be completely insane? (And I also have sweet mogs for both those classes I really like whereas I have nothing for DH yet since I never played cloth).

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Is McFly the voice-over guy or am I thinking of another member?

I was wondering if we were going to have intense voice-overs during raids

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I like the Logitech Gaming G930 it's what I use when I put on a headset and it's comfortable to wear.

Logitech G430 is a cheaper option if you want dont wanna pay for wireless.

• 1Like

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Go for a desktop mic and earbuds. I got tired of breaking headphones every few years and this set up works so much better. Plus headphones are fucking uncomfortable

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I like the Logitech Gaming G930 it's what I use when I put on a headset and it's comfortable to wear.

Logitech G430 is a cheaper option if you want dont wanna pay for wireless.
Will probably snag 930's as they are only $1.49 more expensive on amazon.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I provided a_skeleton_03 with a first pass list of users for our custom sub-forum

I'll figure something out for anyone not on that list. I'll put something up in the gmotd or something.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah sometimes you can get a solid price on the 930's, one of the things I like about them the most is as others mentioned typically wearing headphones are uncomfortable but these fit around your ears not on them so they end up being comfortable as fuck. Plus I like to be able to get up and do other shit or listen to music while waiting on an instance to pop.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah sometimes you can get a solid price on the 930's, one of the things I like about them the most is as others mentioned typically wearing headphones are uncomfortable but these fit around your ears not on them so they end up being comfortable as fuck. Plus I like to be able to get up and do other shit or listen to music while waiting on an instance to pop.
The key thing to me is do they hurt your ears if you wear glasses? I have to lift my frames up above the headphones so they're sort of slanted down and it sucks.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The key thing to me is do they hurt your ears if you wear glasses? I have to lift my frames up above the headphones so they're sort of slanted down and it sucks.

Hell, I don't wear glasses and most headset hurt my ears after an hour. I can't imagine a couple more pieces of metal/plastic being pushed into your head.

• 1Solidarity