<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Can someone hook me up with with guild forum access? Synical/Blurred in game. Thanks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
OP needs to be updated, a lot. It's still calling Nighthold "Grand Palace of Suramar", even. Come on, Noodle, stop the slack.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Trying to decide what class I want to level up over there. My guild is probably gonna stop raiding here soon. (All my shit is alliance)

Doin a DK right now to get some gold so I can buy bags and shit.

Last edited:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you wanted to raid I think a high dps character that can soak is most in demand, but honestly someone that can play dps of any kind of most ideal

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
That would make a_skeleton_02 eligible.

How many times do we have to have this conversation, dude?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
a_skeleton_02 is a genderless amorphous blob of skin that identifies as genderfluid. Calling him a someone would get you sent to tumblr jail

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Sorry I've been MIA... was intending to raid, but between trying for a new job, travel, and kids, I've been gone every night lately.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I seriously doubt I'd be able to get leveled up, do all the horrendous unfriendly alt shit (unless you can send the AK book cross faction and cross server) to get dps high enough to actually help with anything in a raid setting. If it didn't cost so much god damn money I'd just transfer something or boost, but $60 for that shit is stupid.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I seriously doubt I'd be able to get leveled up, do all the horrendous unfriendly alt shit (unless you can send the AK book cross faction and cross server) to get dps high enough to actually help with anything in a raid setting. If it didn't cost so much god damn money I'd just transfer something or boost, but $60 for that shit is stupid.
You can just join and play and if you end up wanting to raid that's fine. No worries

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
You can just join and play and if you end up wanting to raid that's fine. No worries
Ya I said the same thing when switching from my mage to the rogue.. now my rogue is ilvl 925 and with WQ pretty much exalted everywhere.. they make the catch up mechanics real easy.. if you started now you would easily be ready for the last raid...

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ya I said the same thing when switching from my mage to the rogue.. now my rogue is ilvl 925 and with WQ pretty much exalted everywhere.. they make the catch up mechanics real easy.. if you started now you would easily be ready for the last raid...
Ehhh, depends how much you play. I started out Honored with all the reps, less than that with Nightfallen of course, and only playing max 15 hours a week, most of the time less than that, it's not a fast process to catch up. AK was the easiest part, the rep is the worst part. But if you've unlocked all your shit, so you have Legion flying, then fuck it, it's easy as balls.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Got it. If you need a ginvite just ask someone in the guild and an officer can. I have trouble being on too much with the new baby