<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Stop being such a tryhard, Noodle. You don't do any m+, but you have all this time to spam baby+ runs? Dafuq.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I do the bare minimum. Do I want to wear the bare minimum of flare? Well ok... I guess

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I seriously doubt I'd be able to get leveled up, do all the horrendous unfriendly alt shit (unless you can send the AK book cross faction and cross server) to get dps high enough to actually help with anything in a raid setting. If it didn't cost so much god damn money I'd just transfer something or boost, but $60 for that shit is stupid.

I believe the AK books were heirloom, so can send them anywhere/to anyone on your account.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Most of the people I know on the forum are in the guild, actually. So Merry Christmas guys <3

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Braen

<Medals Crew>
It's the announcement you all have been waiting for...

MISTWALKERS IS RECRUTING!

Well not really, but Fires of Heaven is! We are looking for some West Coasters to start a new raid team. Starting Normal and working our way up.

Now just because you live in God's Own Timezone doesn't you can't party with the East Coasters. We are just starting our Mythic runs in Antorus tonight.

Come with us, have fun and see the sights!

Just message me a braen#1503 if you need more info.

Last edited:

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
It's the announcement you all have been waiting for...

MISTWALKERS IS RECRUTING!

Well not really, but Fires of Heaven is! We are looking for some West Coasters to start a new raid team. Now just because you live in God's Own Timezone doesn't you can't party with the East Coasters. We are just starting our Mythic runs in Antorus tonight.

Come with us, have fun and see the sights!

Just message me a braen#1503 if you need more info.

Interesting. I couldn't keep up with the early starts. What days/time?

Braen

<Medals Crew>
For the PST raid team, it's up in the air as we build the roster.

For the core guild, it is Friday/Monday with Thursday being an alt day.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Is it cool for me to get a new character I started tagged in the guild? I'd rather hang out with people I at least have something in common with.