<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Nope, got a bunch of gold missions on my toons today. It's all RNG, sometimes you just get screwed.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, sometimes you'll get none, then other times you'll get 2 or 3 gold missions. Which should really be the only ones worth doing with the expansion on the horizon.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
It's weird, because I hadn't done a mission in like, 2 weeks (ran out of resources and hadn't logged in), and usually when that happens I get nothing but gold/AP missions. Literally nothing this time. Oh well. I did the one crystal mission...

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Anyone still play on Hyjal in FoH? May move a character there for BFA. Hopped a few times and didn't see anyone online when I did /who command.

xzi

Mouthbreather
A few log on here and there, but the guild for the most part is on break until BFA; don't expect any groups or much conversation until BFA, everyone is on break.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'll eventually start playing again but I wasn't a major contributor.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Duplicate post. Nothing to see here...

In other news, the OP is updated.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
id to to join up and get some things done before xpac, but it looks like guild isnt playing much now?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Things are pretty slow right now. We were pushing hard to get into mythic and that took its toll on a lot of people. We'll start back up for BfA for sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Right now most people are building up their battle pet collections and practicing for the new battle pet stuff in the expansion.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Things are pretty slow right now. We were pushing hard to get into mythic and that took its toll on a lot of people. We'll start back up for BfA for sure.
Nice way of putting it.

But yeah, in a holding pattern until the expac. Get your freeby weapon upgrades and mage tower appearances while they're hot. We have this week and two more weeks. Gain 5 AP next week so AP 131, and 136 the next are so far confirmed, might be one more than that, but since the patch predownload has already started, we're very close. 6 weeks and 6 days out.

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
cool, i just xfered my DK over to Hyjal, as I like him much more than my rogue. Hes got max out artifact and my ilvl is 894. I even forget most of the encounters so I'll be messing around and trying to relearn game so when the xpac drops ill be GTG. Anyone who wants to logon and help me out with mechanics etc let me know.

Also can I get an invite to the guild? Char name is: Krysanth