<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trying to get fgt Adam12 to join me and go there for fun, I just hate doing the grind solo.....plus I havent played since Lich King =|

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Of course this server is based off the Phoenix data center and not the LA one. I guess I'll try it out and see how my MS is.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Usually ping is fine for me and I'm on the east coast, sometimes in the 100ish range but nothing show stopping.

For guys waiting on forum access @a_skeleton_03 is closing on a house today so just wait patiently.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
My ping is 300-600 and still plays fine, Blizz has A+ servers usually.

This CRZ shit is gonna be off for Legion launch, yeah?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
My ping is 300-600 and still plays fine, Blizz has A+ servers usually.

This CRZ shit is gonna be off for Legion launch, yeah?
It's only for older (and usually under-populated) zones, so it should be.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Which our server is usually LOW pop. Hopefully high enough to not worry about Cross realm, but not high enough that we have to worry about competing for mobs. Even though you can still tag quest mobs that someone else has.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
There was no CRZ for WoD zones at launch but it's possible we'll have it for Legion. On Beta they have three different PvE leveling realms that are all CRZ together, probably to test their new sharding tech. Either way it's no big deal really with the shared taps now.

Qerero

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was gonna stick with my stable of Alliance characters for Legion, but I think I'll come play with you guys instead if there's still room for one more. I have to decide what to play now though, it'll have to be a transfer or a boost.

To that point, does anyone know if the "class trial" system for boosts went live with the pre-patch? I don't see it as an option on the character create screen but I assume it only shows if you have a boost available (I don't yet, I'd have to buy it).

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ping isn't too bad here. Really wish I had waited until 60 to boost my guy. I was totally unaware that you had to be 60 to get the TS boost to 700. Looks like I'll be spending my time until launch catching up that shit along with fishing/cooking/arch/first aid.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ping isn't too bad here. Really wish I had waited until 60 to boost my guy. I was totally unaware that you had to be 60 to get the TS boost to 700. Looks like I'll be spending my time until launch catching up that shit along with fishing/cooking/arch/first aid.
Fish/Cooking/Arch/FA didn't boost, just primary (or at least it was that way with WoD). And Legion has catchup mechanics for primary tradeskills.

Brikker

Trump's Staff

I'd hold off til Legion for the primary/secondary prof. Legion will allow you to use legion mats/items to level from 1 so you won't have to waste shit on old stuff.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you come on just hit me up or do a /who Fires of Heaven and anyone besides the cuckiest of cucks can invite you

Skrigg

Golden Squire
Back for Legion. My druid is already in the guild, could I get an invite on my mage "Grizkah" please. Thanks.