<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I hope no one has super high hopes for Friday lol. I'm gonna get my shit pushed in I assume. Only 1000 or so bonus armor. I'm 713 but it's all my ret gear.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Don't worry man, you're worrying too much. I haven't even raided in like a year.. oh jesus, it's been a full year.. he turns 1 in a few weeks.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What a decent ilevel now, if you don't really do heroic raiding? I was 655 when I last played, but Highmaul was the only raid at the time.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
What a decent ilevel now, if you don't really do heroic raiding? I was 655 when I last played, but Highmaul was the only raid at the time.
blue pvp gear is 700, so i would say thats prolly the base level right now. I'm pretty nub though.

netherbian_sl

shitlord
Fuck it, I will move my 82 Sham over and play with you guys. I will probably start an alt or two too. Who should I send a tell to for invite?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Soyjen can solo the fuck out of tanaan to get flying and a chance at 695 gear. Locks are fun like that. Also grind out ring quests and garrison/vol'mar stuff. Final garrison quest in vol'mar gives you a free 695 upgrade token. Do that and Kazzak and lfrs and you will be 680+ really fast. Also do at least 1 timewalking dungeon. The 500 tokens you get will let you get a full set of 675 gear, you just have to visit the vendors for all 3 timewalking groups.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
you just have to visit the vendors for all 3 timewalking groups.
Which will take 3 months because each one is only available during that specific timewalking event.

I hate that shit. Forgot to spend some badges on heirloom upgrade gear last event, now I have to wait til Cata event which isn't for another month.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Which will take 3 months because each one is only available during that specific timewalking event.

I hate that shit. Forgot to spend some badges on heirloom upgrade gear last event, now I have to wait til Cata event which isn't for another month.
3-4 weeks between timewalking events. If you start week after one, yeah maybe 3 months max, but only if that's all you do. The TBC one is the only important one. Gets you your weapon. If you are doing your full set of dailies in tanaan you are getting at least 2k apexis every day. Between that and the drops you get doing the quests and garrison you will get a full set pretty quickly, and even be able to upgrade a piece or three to 695 in a week or two. The 20k 695 upgrade crystals are also BOA, so mail them to your toons wherever. My lock went from highmaul lfr to 710+ in under a month. I've been back since October, and all my toons on my main server are in full timewalking or better.

Honestly, it's faster to get raid ready in ashran. Take a weekend, get 700 or 710 in every slot. Bam, you're ready to start lower half of H hfc. A fully maximized apexis gear toon will do more dps, but once you start getting H gear you will catch up quickly.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I loved wrestling when I was in high school(33 now), and just kind of stopped following it.
I think most people in our age range loved wrestling back then. That was the NWO days and all that good shit. From what I understand (the sports talk guys here keep me up to date on rastlin') the current storylines are pretty decent and wrestling is getting a bit of a resurgence lately with the WWE network. I think wrestling had a bit of a lull for about 10 years but now it seems like its coming back.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The weekly is 4x mythic this week. After the raid tomorrow (if it happens) I'll be looking to form a group (tank). If the raid doesn't happen I'll be looking to form up around 9:30pm EST.

Just pm me if you want a slot in the group, first come first served. List your class/spec. If no one pm's me I'll just ask in gchat/friends list

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm in on my rogue, we're already b.net Besties. Rogue is ilvl 690 atm