<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll start getting gear together. Be ready for noob questions. And if I'm bad and not getting better, or someone else wants it, just tell me. Won't hurt my feelings. Won't hold us back.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
What ilvl drops in HFC normal anyways?
690-705 by the looks of it. So It's not a huge upgrade over PVP gear I guess (?) before you upgrade it that is. Not sure where the pieces end up post-upgrade. Also if we are going to try something Friday nights I'm down. Learning ret Paladin atm, but can bring my rogue if I need to. Both are similarly geared.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
690-705 by the looks of it. So It's not a huge upgrade over PVP gear I guess (?) before you upgrade it that is. Not sure where the pieces end up post-upgrade. Also if we are going to try something Friday nights I'm down. Learning ret Paladin atm, but can bring my rogue if I need to. Both are similarly geared.
The set bonuses and trinkets are what really give the large dps boost over pvp gear.

I can talk y'all through all the fights, though I'm not sure which mechanics are not in the normal versions that are in heroic.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I've found for the most part the mechanics are identical. Some will just one shot or do drastically more damage in heroic.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm having flashbacks of making 10 pages of notes, we will see what happens on *Friday. If people are on we can try something, if not we'll push it back week-by-week.

*sometimes my kid wakes up and I have to put him back down like Mord

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Character Name(s): Kreu @ Area-52 Horde, Kreugen @ Stormrage Alliance (Kreugen#1914)
Character Class(es): Rogue-H / Warlock-A
Primary Role(s): DPS
Primary Raid Days/Times: Weekdays 8-11:30 EST, weekends can empoy shitbucket
Armory Link:Kreu @ Area 52 - Community - World of Warcraft

Can assume I'll be up for whatever raid or mythic dungeon.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you guys haven't already added me go ahead Noodleface#1412. If you have, then I'll send tells out at the time.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got a sword, shield, and trinket. Rest of my stuff is still dps gear so only have 472k hp while flasked. Doesn't seem like much

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm reading this thread, then I alt-tab back to WoW for Garrison stuff and then I see you get the bronze trial achievement for tanking. hehe

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol. Trying to learn. Ran a heroic dungeon but they're so face roll silly I barely did anything.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Welp, I see the difference in pve gear now. Just ran Everbloom with a DK pulling like 150k. Compared to my 40k

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I think I will be tied up this Friday, but I'm down for other Fridays. My paladin is my best geared I think I'm 690's in both DPS and healing. Still planning on transfering, but I bought a bunch of Steam games this month and my wife said I couldn't do both
wink.png

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure if I can make Friday but I'll try, think my Hunter is at like 695 or something? I can power my Monk next for backup tanking shit.