<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Going to try to make it Friday, but I have a race Saturday morning. I may wind up just being asleep, instead of doing any gaming.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ill be on tonight. I'm on a new PC so i'll be setting some stuff on but I'll try to be on at 845. If it's another lack of attendance night im gonna cancel my sub until expac (no use in paying for nothing).

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Ill be on tonight. I'm on a new PC so i'll be setting some stuff on but I'll try to be on at 845. If it's another lack of attendance night im gonna cancel my sub until expac (no use in paying for nothing).
This threat somehow feels familiar. Wasn't it being cancelled until Legion as of 3 or so weeks ago? I'll still be around just incase. I just found this humorous.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah but I had to cancel last week because my wife was in the ER, so I postponed my cancellation threat to this week.

It's not really a threat, just if there's no interest in raiding until new stuff we can take a break until then.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My 1 month resub ran out a few days ago. I think I did one night of LFR and a few days of Garrison missions. Maybe I'll check out the expansion in August.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I'm definitely interested in getting some raiding in before Legion since I've really never done that in WoW.

I know people have mentioned in the other thread that their guilds on other servers have alt/friend days. If anyone wants to add me, my tag is Djay#1155.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Cancelled my sub until expac is dropping. Nothing against anyone, just weren't getting enough people every week.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Alright, then I'm probably going to try to find another guild to run stuff with over the summer until then.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pre expansion patch coming soon. I'll be resubbing, so I can relearn whatever I will be playing. just in case anyone needs me for anything. Can use a break from non stop OW anyway, game makes me crazy mad sometimes.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
So fucking mad. I'm going to CA for work for 3 weeks and I'm scheduled to leave Monday......Won't be able to play I Am Setsuna or the pre-patch until I get back on the 7th of August.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
not sure what I want to do for Legion... either server transfer my rogue or DK, or use my priest, or start a new character (probably DH).