<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Noodle gave everyone the ability to invite to the guild, so if people want to join, just find someone online. I'm usually floating around to some capacity. My battle.net info is in my sig if you're desperate and I'm on an unguilded alt. I'll switch over.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm around on Aogo or Malazza (as I said in the other thread). I'll make a DH as well too but w/e.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm not really doing too much until the invasions start, but I've been logging in a bit to get my warrior squared away - needed to figure out how the fuck to play him.

If you need anyhting I usually login once a night, but otherwise anyone should be able to invite. Might level something in the meantime, not sure.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
So, following up, does this guild need an additional tank for Legion? Its all I know as well.

lindz

#DDs
Tried priest and druid so far trying to decide what heals I want to play. Not feeling holy priest and disc doesn't seem viable in legion. Druid is fun and I love the mobility but I've strangely never actually played a druid healer in all the years I've played healers so it feels a bit strange. Time to try pally and shaman!

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'll prolly just DPS with offspec heals on my paladin. I think I am going to transfer my priest over too though. If only because he has all of my 30 slotters and I kinda want those.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So, following up, does this guild need an additional tank for Legion? Its all I know as well.
Tough to really say. I tank and lead the friday night minivan raids but other raids could pop up. We don't have an official raiding roster or anything and I can't really remember everyone that wanted to tank. Never know who's going to be prepared and show up day 1 either.

Either way, one thing that was helpful to us in WOD was having some folks gearing up both tank and dps specs (or heals and dps) in case someone couldn't make it. Me and Poid were there like 99% of the time, but a few times others stepped in.

I'll probably side-gear my DPS spec as well.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tried priest and druid so far trying to decide what heals I want to play. Not feeling holy priest and disc doesn't seem viable in legion. Druid is fun and I love the mobility but I've strangely never actually played a druid healer in all the years I've played healers so it feels a bit strange. Time to try pally and shaman!
Everything I keep hearing is that Disc priests need a bunch of gear to be viable. Of course because they do damage to heal, so they need the extra gear to do more damage, to heal well. So at the start they are kinda meh.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Why not monk? They're a bit higher skillcap, but I always loved a nice monk healer in WOD.

I say this without knowing what they're like in Legion

lindz

#DDs
I tried it in MoP (for the week I played) and hated the playstyle. Felt so not like what a healer was supposed to be.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I will be a pew pew DK with blood off spec. My play time will be shitty though so doubt I will do anything other than 5 mans occasionally. I assume raid participation is not required like before?

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
All the scuttlebutt is how God awful DH tanks are, I'll still do my best to OS it but looks like I'll be focusing deeps again this go round.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Raid attendance is never required. In the beginning I may favor loot towards people that push progression though (if you were a casual raider and not consistent). It's not something I did before, but we had a few people get loaded up on loot then never show up again.

Or terrible players.. that priest..

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Raid attendance is never required. In the beginning I may favor loot towards people that push progression though (if you were a casual raider and not consistent). It's not something I did before, but we had a few people get loaded up on loot then never show up again.

Chiming in again on the new forums advocating for a Sunday or Monday raid, anytime. Prefer evening, but could swing it either way.

Noodle, how long do raids usually go?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think the longest one I ever went on personally was a Saturday morning raid that lasted 3 hours? Usual ones I think lasted around 2? Noodle and the other raid leaders would give it up quick if it started to look pointless. No sense beating your head against content.

That's your buddy and you know it. That dude would get torched and afk at the worst times.

If he ever comes back, you need to stream and we'll make funny videos for youtube. hehe

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well someone PMed me who it was and I had to laugh. I'm not big on public humiliation but I think people in the guild know

Maybe we could look at Monday nights too