First World Problems

dimstar

Silver Knight of the Realm
Remote start wouldn't work on my car when leaving work, arrive home shut off car, walk to into house notice car has remote started
frown.png

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The standard size package of my favorite bacon is just a little bit too much for breakfast, so I have to force the last 1-2 strips down...

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Costco was crowded as fuck today because everyone was buying Samsung Hdtvs and I didn't have enough time to pick up a polish and a drink for a $1.50.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I was parking in a garage the other day and had to sit and wait almost 5 minutes because the person who got into their car apparently had to answer a lot of texts before backing out of the primo spot they were obviously vacating for me.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I never lock my shitty day to day car at home or leave anything valuable in it and just park it on the street, cause I used to live in a high crime neighborhood. Someone decided to rifle through my glove box and they took my copy of the insurance and my stack of spare napkins. Logging into the site to print a new one is really hard, so I'm prolly gonna go to the office to have them give me one.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I ate too much stuffing at Thanksgiving dinner and now I only have enough leftovers for 1 more meal

Sad day, folks. Sad day.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
A friend at work took me out for chinese food today; and now I'm too full to really enjoy the barbecue another friend organized for me this evening.

Wife's aunt bought a $170 ham from some special farm in maine.

ate so much ham that i couldnt fit any turkey.

tough thanksgiving

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Laughed so hard at Dirty Sanchez wrecking the Cowboys my sides hurt the next day.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can't decide if you're talking about mark sanchez, or if you call romo dirty sanchez.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Can't decide if you're talking about mark sanchez, or if you call romo dirty sanchez.
Mark's nick is Dirty Sanchez and he wrecked the cowboys. Pretty sure he gave romo a dirty sanchez too.

sides confirmed still hurt.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
OK, I just hear a lot of shit about romo around him being a beady eyed mexican migrant farm worker, etc.

Petra~_sl

shitlord
Two days before Thanksgiving, I found myself driving around looking for a heater for my second fridge so that it would properly cool all of the extra food that wouldn't fit in my main fridge for a feast where everyone eats way too much that is celebrating the ass raping of an entire civilization of people.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Two days before Thanksgiving, I found myself driving around looking for a heater for my second fridge so that it would properly cool all of the extra food that wouldn't fit in my main fridge for a feast where everyone eats way too much that is celebrating the ass raping of an entire civilization of people.
Heater...for a fridge, so you can cool things. Does not compute.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Heater...for a fridge, so you can cool things. Does not compute.
It's actually how most (or maybe all?) fridges work - they heat a coil in the back that pulls the heat out of the box, they don't directly refrigerate things - that's why they don't (normally - maybe some odd ones do) need freon and other refrigerants.

Learned that a couple years ago moving mine and touching the fucking coil, think I still have the scar from it, those fucking coils get hot.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's actually how most (or maybe all?) fridges work - they heat a coil in the back that pulls the heat out of the box, they don't directly refrigerate things - that's why they don't (normally - maybe some odd ones do) need freon and other refrigerants.

Learned that a couple years ago moving mine and touching the fucking coil, think I still have the scar from it, those fucking coils get hot.
No kidding? That's interesting. Learn something every day.