First World Problems

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's fucking amazing on eggs and potatoes/hash browns/tater tots.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My daughter just overheard my wife and I laughing about a post in screenshots about "fart rape". I now have to some how explain wtf fart rape is.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My daughter just overheard my wife and I laughing about a post in screenshots about "fart rape". I now have to some how explain wtf fart rape is.
You haven't prepared your daughter for fart rape? That's some shitty parenting, right there. Sheesh, man. It's like you're hoping it happens to her.
wink.png

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Here's the quick version....

"Honey, polite people don't fart around others - women tend to be more polite than men - and some women are really stupid and exaggerate the heck out of things"

iannis

Musty Nester
My corn got in my mashed taters.

Ewwwwwwww.

Actually it wasn't that bad. But you're supposed to mix peas with taters, not corn.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well i shit the bed somewhat on my fried chicken, i did a piss poor job at breading in the flour and then i misjudged the temp of the canola oil on the cast iron pan. basically it took a long ass time and the chicken looked mangled. the silver lining was, it tasted great and i guess thats all that matters.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
A messed up recipe that ends up tasting great is a new recipe.

Call it Chicken Astro and amaze your guests with mangled chicken that somehow taste great.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
basically the first 4 looked like shit, the flour came off half of it and it took like a million years. second 4 ,the temp was finally where it should be so the flour stayed on mostly and when i popped it in the oven like the recipe says, it took me time to get it just cooked enough. the rest of the chicken. the temp on the pan was in the zone and things went as planned.

my mangled mess

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Frying in cast iron is really tricky, that looks as good as I'd expect from someone that's not cooking professionally like that.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Frying in cast iron is really tricky, that looks as good as I'd expect from someone that's not cooking professionally like that.
its my first go at it, never breaded anything before and i have poor success with chicken. the next time i will be ready and use a digital thermometer and maybe try one of those utility bags filled with flour and shake it on.

I'd eat your chicken bro.
thanks man

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Men can't fart out of our penises, you don't see us whining about our inferior genetics. We make do.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Only with the proper receptacle. And I haven't found an artificial alternative that works, although I'm sure there have been many who have done diligent research into the matter.

Speaking of FWP - WOD on Thurs, I'm not burned out on Destiny and want to continue because I like shooting things, I'm playing FF13-pc "just to check it out" and I've reached the end of that first hallway, so 75% done but still a lot of hours left, I'm still playing the first Castlevania: LOS, and I have five TV shows that I keep up on + working through Boardwalk Empire. That's too much shit - I'll forget wtf I'm doing in one game or another, and I'm just not that much of a binge gamer. I prefer to focus on a couple so I don't forget to also go outside.

Siliconemelons

Only with the proper receptacle. And I haven't found an artificial alternative that works, although I'm sure there have been many who have done diligent research into the matter.

Speaking of FWP - WOD on Thurs, I'm not burned out on Destiny and want to continue because I like shooting things, I'm playing FF13-pc "just to check it out" and I've reached the end of that first hallway, so 75% done but still a lot of hours left, I'm still playing the first Castlevania: LOS, and I have five TV shows that I keep up on + working through Boardwalk Empire. That's too much shit - I'll forget wtf I'm doing in one game or another, and I'm just not that much of a binge gamer. I prefer to focus on a couple so I don't forget to also go outside.
Re: Castlevania

being too lazy to put the previously packed away WII into the kids room for Netflix etc. and taking back the PS3 so I can finish Castlevania Mirror of Fate... oh the problems of this first world!