First World Problems

Oldbased

> Than U
So did your heater go out, or do you shut the heat completely off at night?
We had 6000 watts of heaters plus a propane running. The rental house I live in is just that bad for heating. They allowed me to replace the doors last year and supposed to allow me to replace the old single pane windows this year, but since I wonder if these plaster walls have insulation at all in them. It is plaster inside/brick outside.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Girl I'm sleeping with has the dumbest roommate alive... she's left the door open two nights in a row and it's getting down to around 0 degrees every night.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Had to get up in the middle of the night to remove a blanket since it got up to 80 during the day and the house just wasn't cold enough for that extra blanket at night.

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
On vacation in Puerto Rico, at a delicious breakfast buffet, you're telling me my only option is seeded watermelon? FML.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
On vacation in Puerto Rico, at a delicious breakfast buffet, you're telling me my only option is seeded watermelon? FML.
One of my best new friends since the move is Puerto Rican (native) and they definitely have the occasional oddity to what they consider normal. Great people - and not bumped into that weird custom - but I expect at least one surprise each visit.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
We had 6000 watts of heaters plus a propane running. The rental house I live in is just that bad for heating. They allowed me to replace the doors last year and supposed to allow me to replace the old single pane windows this year, but since I wonder if these plaster walls have insulation at all in them. It is plaster inside/brick outside.
Plaster over solid brick is a thing..that sucks.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
honda's your car is not badass it sounds like a chihuahua is stuck in your tailpipe , honda ,the car for assholes who can't afford a BMW

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Cat was laying in front of the IR spot on the TV so I had to stream Netflix to my tablet instead of my TV. FML.

Siren

Golden Knight of the Realm
There was a homeless person on the same metro car as me this morning.
There was a dildo on mine.

rrr_img_87857.jpg

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
A few snow flakes and everything shuts down but half an inch of solid ice and everything's cool man, no need to salt anything or open up late. I guess the dead people on the highway learned their lesson.

I burned holes in the road with all 4 tires getting up into the parking lot at work. I couldn't swing wide to get much momentum like I normally would because of a truck parked in the street directly across from the entrance (and blocking a fire hydrant. gg) I bet someone slides into him on their way out if he hasn't moved because I sure as hell can't stop on that slope. My ABS will chug its poor heart out while I just keep on gliding...

Someone else tried to carry their speed into the lot despite the sharp turn and slid right into the curb, so I feel vindicated for sitting there spinning my tires like the rest of the crappy SUVs.

Siliconemelons

A few snow flakes and everything shuts down but half an inch of solid ice and everything's cool man, no need to salt anything or open up late. I guess the dead people on the highway learned their lesson.

I burned holes in the road with all 4 tires getting up into the parking lot at work. I couldn't swing wide to get much momentum like I normally would because of a truck parked in the street directly across from the entrance (and blocking a fire hydrant. gg) I bet someone slides into him on their way out if he hasn't moved because I sure as hell can't stop on that slope. My ABS will chug its poor heart out while I just keep on gliding...

Someone else tried to carry their speed into the lot despite the sharp turn and slid right into the curb, so I feel vindicated for sitting there spinning my tires like the rest of the crappy SUVs.
Crossovers bro, SUVs would handle incline like a boss...less the owners tossed on some nice low profile "street" tires on them.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My washer, dryer and dishwasher all broke today. I hope she gets better soon or this house is gonna get filthy.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Left my phone at school. Life is rough, had to use the house phone to make a call. Buttons so hard to push down

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Every evening when I sit down for some quality gaming time, I start up my game and Steam has to update first. Does Steam need to update every goddamned day? And why doesn't it 100% complete the process without needing me? It's like it doesn't finish until I try to start a damn game.

I lose 10 seconds of my life every night to that B.S.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I had to go have the grille guard removed from my truck today. So that was $50 since I don't have my tools and hoist here.

I moved to the big city and it's not made for trucks like mine at all. Stopped by the cigar store on the way home and parked next to a new porche. Stopped at the car wash on the way home, the manual ones with the wand to wash the road grime off. Guy next to me was washing his Ferrari which seemed odd.

Might have to invest in a smaller vehicle soon before I crush someones $200k car.