First World Problems

Caliane

Friend was looking for a dog. The one she wanted was apparently $8000, she got an $899 one instead.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Da fuq? I assume she doesn't have kids to fulfill her need for soft stupid dependents then.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I made too much brisket for the number of people coming over to watch football today. Now I have to debate trying to actually save and reheat it or let the dogs have a festival of meats.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I pretended I was in a lifepod on a barren Planet and playing out my last thoughts in life as my oxygen supply slowly dwindled.
Having my headset cut out mid game with friends is like being separated from your platoon in war. It was a very unsettling experience.
frown.png

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Called to order a semi custom rifle today and the guy I needed to talk to about that particular model was iced/snowed in. Company is in MT so I guess I'll give them a pass today.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I brought an exceptional bottle of Scotch to a dinner party last night, and it was 3/4 full when we were done. My wife told me I had to leave it there. Now I have only my slightly less exceptional Scotch to drink.
You should have taken the Scotch and left her.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Does your wife write all of your witty retorts? Cause that's as good as anything you've ever said.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Interesting. She thinks we've yet to hear anything good from you, so I guess we're alike in our posting style.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hang on, let me check with my wife.

While I do that, post a nekkid pic of yours so we know if it's worth our time.

Donomito_sl

shitlord
I went to check this rerolled form for a witty joke and or gag, and all I found was 2 faggots arguing on the internet.

Rough day.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Friend wished she could have had her healthy 10finger 10 toe'd newborn later so that she could be out on her patio in warmer weather, without wearing a jacket, in virgina.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
The high winds from the cold front moving through last night must have knocked out internet in my home's area so I had to get out of bed this morning to turn the heat up on my wifi thermostat.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So did your heater go out, or do you shut the heat completely off at night?