First World Problems

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I had to explain to my son why his black ass isn't getting 400 fuckin dollar sneakers. Then I asked him did he want the new Jordan's for 185. He looked at me like I had three heads. I said fine. We walk out the store with with MY new pair of Jordan's. Little brat gets jack.
They make $400 sneakers?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
They make $400 sneakers?
I was shocked. I mean honestly like shocked that they were 400 bucks. Some Lebron Elites or some shit. AND they look like clown shoes. A bazillion colors.

Edit: Found em. Or something like these.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I was thinking about some of the cool stuff I did, things I saw etc, on my last big overseas trip, then realised that it was 10 years ago.

10 years since my last big trip! I feel like a pauper.

Sure I've gone to New Zealand twice since then, but that barely counts.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
I was thinking about some of the cool stuff I did, things I saw etc, on my last big overseas trip, then realised that it was 10 years ago.

10 years since my last big trip! I feel like a pauper.

Sure I've gone to New Zealand twice since then, but that barely counts.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
The fireworks I watched celebrating our country's independence were too bright and magnificent.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
400 Dollar sneakers makes me feel like a pauper in my 290 dollar work boots. I guarantee my boots get more use out of them though.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Sheeeeit, I'm all about that fuckin' Payless buy one get one fuckin' half off. Know what I'm sayin', mang?

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I like my sneakers solid black. no white logos or any of that nonsense shit because I like to be able to pass them off as dress shoes if nobody looks too closely. but all the stores all have these sneakers with logos and shit all over them, no solid black ones.

oh, also, i spent the day at hurricane harbor and now my feet are kinda sore from all the walking i did. same damn problem whenever i go to six flags.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How good do you look in a frilly dress?
For you I'd shave my legs.

and also lose a lot of weight, cause my tits are probably bigger than yours right now
frown.png
God damn this depression fat!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Sometimes I can't decide to get the Polish or the Hotdog for $1.50 with a drink at Costco.