First World Problems

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
There's nothing I really want on Steam sale, and I have a ton of wallet cash I wanted to spend.

frown.png

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dinner with wife and 2 friends. I paid using my card and friends gave me cash. Now, my wallet has too much cash in it and is uncomfortable to sit on.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It IS a pretty fun little car to wheel around in, I just don't drive it during the day - afraid to be seen getting out of it!

Haus

<Silver Donator>
OK, Here's mine.

Pull up to a place you want to grab lunch. Parking lot is pretty much packed (it's a popular local spot). Thinking about moving on to backup options and I see two people walk out and walk to their car. Great.

There was a time and place in what I affectionately and sentimentally call "polite society" when this would mean the people were getting in their car and leaving, and you would pull into the vacant good parking spot, say you thanks to Pat the patron saint of good parking spots, and go inside.

Now, they get in their car and sit there... just sitting... updating status... answering texts... posting selfies.. while you're in the parking lot, with blinker on, wanting them to GO THE FUCK AWAY.

Gooch_sl

shitlord
I can't find the cube attachment for my Iphone 5 charger so now I have to plug the USB cable into my laptop. Fucking Apple.

Fadaar

That guy
I left my really fast USB charger at my parents house when I visited last month, now I have to use my slower one. I want to die.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
The pic-to-post ratio in this thread is abhorrent.
b79805730d9b8c882959c0b1e99cbd0c5d998fff881372d89f9a7e003f52d94d.jpg
Man that is not the problem with the brita refill ! We kept our brita in the fridge so when i had to refill it with tap water and then MY WATER WAS ROOM TEMPERATURE! FML. What kinda of world do we live in where i have to drink my filtered water at room temperature. So now i bought a water cooler and buy my water 10 gallons at a time.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We had a pipe freeze warning over the winter, so we had to keep the water running 24/7. Water was always cold and delicious. Now it has to get cold in the fridge and takes forever.
frown.png

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
An internet message board thread that I've been reading has mentioned pooping like 4 times on a single page and it's kinda grossing me out.
Its a SCREENSHOT internet message board, so it *could* be oh so very, very much worse than merely mentioning pooping...

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's nothing I really want on Steam sale, and I have a ton of wallet cash I wanted to spend.

frown.png
it's just stupid early access bullshit, early access bullshit everywhere. Not a single real, finished game in the whole lot.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
It IS a pretty fun little car to wheel around in, I just don't drive it during the day - afraid to be seen getting out of it!
So Fiats are like riding scooters or fucking fat chicks, fun until somebody sees you?

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had to pick up almost a dozen empty soda cans before I found the one I just opened.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I forgot to close Uplay after playing AssCreed3 and now the 'played time' tracked on Steam is incorrect.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I had to explain to my son why his black ass isn't getting 400 fuckin dollar sneakers. Then I asked him did he want the new Jordan's for 185. He looked at me like I had three heads. I said fine. We walk out the store with with MY new pair of Jordan's. Little brat gets jack.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I had to explain to my son why his black ass isn't getting 400 fuckin dollar sneakers. Then I asked him did he want the new Jordan's for 185. He looked at me like I had three heads. I said fine. We walk out the store with with MY new pair of Jordan's. Little brat gets jack.
Good for you rofl