First World Problems

Haus

<Silver Donator>
You upgrade one of your two monitors to a 4k monitor. Now your graphics card can't keep up the frame rate.

Second is that within 48 hours suddenly your other monitor, that's still at 1920x1080, looks fuzzy......

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

Had to use that hard ass stick butter this morning because I’m out of Country Crock.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had to use that hard ass stick butter this morning because I’m out of Country Crock.

Buy a butter dish and leave it on your counter.

Temperatures are finally high enough that I can ride my scooter again, rains every day.

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Youtube stopped working at about 1 p.m. yesterday. Not sure why. Simply won't load when I go to the site. Can't find anything online about it being banned in Poland. Works for my friends. No idea what's going on. Can't watch Red Letter Media.

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Youtube stopped working at about 1 p.m. yesterday. Not sure why. Simply won't load when I go to the site. Can't find anything online about it being banned in Poland. Works for my friends. No idea what's going on. Can't watch Red Letter Media.

Why are you posting in a First World Problem thread??

• 4Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When I was resetting my new phone's passcode, my boss entered my office to tell me some bullshit that could wait until after my break was over. After she left, I looked down and the code was set. WTF? I didn't set one yet. I don't know what it is. So now I have to wait seconds longer for the fingerprint recognition to let me in. Seconds! fmfwl

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
My second monitor died at work today.
God dammit, I brought home three extra monitors from work a while ago as second monitors and backups, the first one died, the second one is already exhibiting issues, and the third isn't even 1024x768. Why can't I take home the nice 30" 5K dual monitors they just gave the rest of the development teams....

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Just found out I got a raise at work. Over 6 months ago. Boss forgot to tell me. It was like $1.50ish an hour. I guess I just don't look at my check stub that closely. I only found out because I filled out some paperwork wrong that got submitted to payroll, and they told me.

• 1Worf
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Like

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This kid.
n_mj_hogg_180226_1920x1080.focal-280x140.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Nationalist

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Get comfortable and situated, then realize the remote is not in its designated location.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I have so much money in my wallet that the wallet is falling apart. I like this wallet too, but it is leather so I knew it was only a matter of time. It's got about $3500 right now and its been stuffed with money for over a month. When it got up to a thousand I converted it to 50s and 100s. Now it's like 4 50s and the rest is 100s.

And it has nothing to do with plastic. I have a second wallet to hold my credit cards and id's. This wallet is strictly for cash and a couple membership cards.

• 1WTF

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Congrats putbit in a bank before it gets stolen ya hick.

• 3Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Usually the one to kick myself for being a little bitch for getting salty about first world problems but this even embarrasses me for how first world problemy this is Hoss Hoss LoL Having so much money in your wallet that it's causing your wallet to fall apart is the ultimate first world problem imo.

But yeah Sludig is wisdom here. Unless I'm talking to a man that has 7 figs ez, carrying around $3,500 cash at all times is a bad situation waiting to happen.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Not at all times. Normally I keep about $500 on me and it's rarely over $1k. If it gets below a couple hundred I'll get more cash. If I get below $100 I feel broke and I hate feeling broke. My cash is from expense checks. I've been traveling a lot lately and I just cash my expense checks and use it as mad money instead of depositing. I've been doing it so much that I think the bitch at the bank filled out a suspicious activity report on last week's check. Asked a bunch of questions and I kept giving short answers like "I like cash" and "it's none of your business". When I left I realized she must have been doing a SAR.

I am looking for a gun to buy with it but nothing has popped up that I have to have. I just thought it was funny because I've heard of money burning a hole in someone's pocket, but this stuff is literally wearing a hole in my wallet.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Hoss is either an alt account or a moron that should have died from his own stupidity years ago. Either way, put him on ignore.

• 1Salty

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
There's this great Chinese place just across the street from my work where I go to eat lunch once in a while. However, it's just close enough to work that my phone picks up the office wifi, but far enough away that the connection is utter garbage. Sad.

Also, (and this probably is more applicable to the Jimmy rustling thread), the old Chinese guy who runs the place craps all over the "Asians are good at math" meme. He has to break out the calculator to figure out how much he owes me when I pay with cash. And it's not as if it's a difficult sum, it's akin to paying a $20 for a meal that costs $18.90. Every time!