First World Problems

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
What tiny thing runed your pointless life today.

I have a tooth ache so I cant sleep and I cant even taste the chinese food im eating because my nose is all stuffed up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
People on an internet titty-posting forum were mean to me and mocked my ideas.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
People on an internet titty-posting forum were mean to me and mocked my ideas.
Thats harsh bro, sorry to hear that. You would think looking at boobs would make people happy and make them less negative.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I want to stay up and watch the rest of the season of a show I'm watching, but I have to be up early to go to my job.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I want to stay up and watch the rest of the season of a show I'm watching, but I have to be up early to go to my job.
I struggle with that myself some times dude. Just know that you arent alone and that netflix will always be there for you.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I got into an argument with my mom, because someone had to tell her that Bruno Mars sucks.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
My motherfucking wifi craps out when I am trying to view funny pictures on re rolled, via my ipad while taking a shit. If I had to guess its something to do with my heated floors in one of my many bathrooms.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
My motherfucking wifi craps out when I am trying to view funny pictures on re rolled, via my ipad while taking a shit. If I had to guess its something to do with my heated floors in one of my many bathrooms.
That happens to me with the video thread. I cant watch the video thread on my phone when I poop!. Why is life so hard?

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
We ran out of things to do at work and I ended up watching american ninja warrior with the guys. I was mildly bored for a little while.

My life is a struggle.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I wanted to get an ice cream cone on the way home, but thought 5 dollars was ridiculous so I didn't.

Fuck living in a beachside tourist town. It's the worst.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
A few times a week my internet is not as consistent as I would like it to be and frankly this is intolerable as my hardcore character in Path of Exile could die as a result.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have over a million dollars in short term debt due.

Also, i'm starting a mmo kickstarter to pay off, err build an awesome game.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I broke my smart phone last weekend and I've only pooped twice this week since I can't use sudoku to relax out the nugs.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I can't find enough competent people to help me build my crazy academic research publishing platform/social network idea that I have.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
My monitor goes out when I play games. Thought it might be the video card but it did it with a completely separate computer. Crossing my fingers it is just a shitty DP cable.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
An internet message board thread that I've been reading has mentioned pooping like 4 times on a single page and it's kinda grossing me out.

• 1Like

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
An internet message board thread that I've been reading has mentioned pooping like 4 times on a single page and it's kinda grossing me out.
Is male pooping oppressing you? Do we need to check our privilege?

• 1Like