First World Problems

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
I've got a 2.5lb tub of 'Whole Fancy' Cashews' that I have to try and limit myself on because it says there's 40 servings in the tub. I was hoping for more like 10.

Thanks Costco, you ruined my week.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I've got a 2.5lb tub of 'Whole Fancy' Cashews' that I have to try and limit myself on because it says there's 40 servings in the tub. I was hoping for more like 10.

Thanks Costco, you ruined my week.
The powdered salt they put on those costco cashews is to good. I have the same problem. Costco cashews have ruined other nuts for me.

No other nuts are nearly as satisfying
frown.png

A neighboring city got 5 inches of rain yesterday... 3 of our apartments flooded. So I actually had to spend a hard day pushing contractors and dictating plans to get them remodeled in short order.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
every monday morning i stop by the shop on the way to work to buy some fruit and bagels for breakfast, but the bananas are never ripe. it's frustrating.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I have too many books to read/games to play/movies/tv to watch that I can't decide what to do and end up reading stupid shit on the internet instead.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Sometimes the people on this message board don't produce enough content for me to read while I'm at work, and I wonder what I'm going to do for the rest of the day.

Silence_sl

shitlord
I think of all the billions of starving people out there, and all I can think of is to maybe get my girlfriend pregnant so I can find out what breast milk tastes like, and if there will be enough for a bowl of rice krispies every morning.

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
I lucked into having a smoking hot girl on my couch. Fast forward to making out and hard grinding. Someone knocks on door. Get brought back to reality and check the door. It is my stupid neighbor asking to borrow a couple god damn beers. Come back to couch. Mood is killed, girl has to leave. First world problems.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
The A button on my 360 controller is worn down. I have to play Awesomenauts at my buddy's house.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Weeds somehow keep growing in the desert even though it hasn't rained here in like 4 fucking months. I think mexicans scurry around at night watering weeds.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
The married woman I'm seeing gets pissed when I text her a night because her husband might see them.

Bane_sl

shitlord
I have TV overload. Working for the cable company gives me TOO MUCH content to choose from, to the point where I don't enjoy anything anymore.

Bellicose_sl

shitlord
I have to report to my smoking hot MILF social worker every 3rd month to continue living on social welfare while being too lazy to get around to taking a paid education

I prefer to lay on my right side while reading my nook in bed, but I had to lay on my left side last night because it was almost out of batteries and the nearest outlet is on the left side of my bed.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I can't decide to popcorntime a movie to my computer or torrent it and stream it to the big screen.