First World Problems

I level up so fast in Dota 2 due to compendium bonuses that I keep forgetting to open the present every 5 levels
frown.png

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
They're sold out of the bigger jars of Duke's so I had to get a smaller jar.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I need to tell a friend something, and he's not on facebook, doesn't do email, and doesn't text. I actually have to call him and talk to him.

I may just sacrifice the friendship instead.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A customer at my job today tipped me with a bottle of beer. It wasn't cold enough.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
The meat flakes right off with what feel like cat whiskers in every bite. No fun picking those out all meal when it takes two minutes at the start while you can get them all at the same time.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Sometimes, because my basic continued survival is a given and my relatives are well off enough that if something bad happened to me they'd help me out, I feel like life is meaningless.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Sometimes, because my basic continued survival is a given and my relatives are well off enough that if something bad happened to me they'd help me out, I feel like life is meaningless.
Life is a sandbox game, you make your own meaning until the server crashes. Now that everything is all set you can impress noobs at the gate or farm in just a brest plate and no pants or build a house shaped like a dick.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The meat flakes right off with what feel like cat whiskers in every bite. No fun picking those out all meal when it takes two minutes at the start while you can get them all at the same time.
Meat flakes right off those disgusting pin bones that you can stick in your throat causing you to choke and die!

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was walking along the sea wall at the beach where I live, and a guy gave me a handful of medical marijuana. I didn't have anything but my pocket to put it in.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Ran out of Post-Its, went write it down to remember to pick some more up.