First World Problems

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I once typed with the tip of my penis and the shaft of a Malaysian man's. We agreed to never discuss it again until this thread. The end. AIDS

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
My wife wants to have sex and I already jerked off. So now she's mad while I sit here and play D3.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
There's a market down the street from my place that has a ton of ready-made food, I'm slowly gaining weight picking some up every day walking home from work.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I was at a concert and wanted to take some pictures with my smart phone but I was double fisting beers.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it really cheating if they are all cheating?
Plus its no different than any professional level sports. Just in cycling and baseball its made out to be theend of the fucking worldfor some reason and other sports the media and fans are like, meh whatever, out of sight out of mind. Probably because both sports are like a century old and driven primarily by tradition and some imaginary code of honor, at least in the minds of everyone but the athletes.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I bought two packages of turkey instead of turkey and ham.

And I keep thinking a second cup of coffee is a good idea, and then spend the rest of the work day looking for opportunities to fart.