First World Problems

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
My son didn't replace the blue toilet pill this month. I docked him 2 bucks from his allowance.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When I heard there was a show called Naked & Afraid I thought it would be on Cinemax with vastly different plot scenes.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
We had too many leftovers to just throw away so I had to use saran wrap to cover the plates. It kept folding on itself and becoming useless before I could wrap the food up. Then when I finally got it it wouldn't even stay tight. It literally took like an extra 2 minutes to clean up supper. The. Worst.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We had too many leftovers to just throw away so I had to use saran wrap to cover the plates. It kept folding on itself and becoming useless before I could wrap the food up. Then when I finally got it it wouldn't even stay tight. It literally took like an extra 2 minutes to clean up supper. The. Worst.
tupperware.jpg

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They were all dirty!!! Plus it was a cake so it was easier to keep it in the baking thing that we made it in.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jesus christ you're helpless.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Most of my 6-8 minute commute to work is done at well below the speed limit for no real reason. People just drive slow at 10am. Actually driving 55 makes me look like a goddamn maniac.

Oh, and my drive home is perfectly synced with cops blocking the road to let the school buses out. That's like an extra two minutes sometimes.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Being offered a promotion. But having to probably move to Chicago. Decisions. Way too damn cold there, vs ~20k increase in pay. FWP for sure.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Being offered a promotion. But having to probably move to Chicago. Decisions. Way too damn cold there, vs ~20k increase in pay. FWP for sure.
Seriously? You're in Cincinnati and an average temp of 6 degrees lower in winter months is too damn cold?

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
When I read threads like this I want to post something but I don't want to read every post before mine to make sure it is a new problem.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I've lived in Cincinnati for 2 winters now. After having lived in Phoenix, AZ, for 27 years. I damn near died this last winter from the cold/snow/bullshitwintermonthsshit. Chicago will destroy my soul. So yeah, it's absolutely something to debate.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm not far from Chicago, and I spend a lot of time in Chicago, and it's a fantastic part of the country in which to live. Especially this time of year. Here's my first world problem: I have so much fresh picked fruit, it doesn't all fit in my freezer, so I have to bake pies and crumbles and such to eat right now, rather than save them for winter.

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just came back from awesome sushi dinner. Now my wife and I are too full to bone.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can't buy fresh fruit year round at your grocery store? Sounds like a third world problem to me