FOH 16 Team Custom League - Year IX

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure how I won with Matt Moore and some rando TE who combined for 3.5 points. It's like finding parking at the store on Black Friday at noon.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
just wanted to thank myself for benching Forte, and thank Fournette for violating team rules

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Forum Warriors, you'll get me without Winston and Wentz. Enjoy

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Looking to move some of my guys for a solid QB keeper, team is Trickling Dicks. Would be open to including a mid or later round draft pick.

Last edited:

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Forum Warriors, you'll get me without Winston and Wentz. Enjoy

Every week for me is a 'will elliott play this week'. So far been lucky but I got a feeling my luck is going to run out sooner or later. I always seem to play you when one (or more) of your main guys under performs (see playoffs last year).

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Every week for me is a 'will elliott play this week'. So far been lucky but I got a feeling my luck is going to run out sooner or later. I always seem to play you when one (or more) of your main guys under performs (see playoffs last year).

He ain't playin'. Maybe. Probably not.

In the market for a QB that is not on IR.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
you guys gon mess up and end up paying full price for Jimmy G in the off season!

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

you guys gon mess up and end up paying full price for Jimmy G in the off season!

Or he doesn't play that great on a horrible and decimated 49ers team so you don't want to make him a keeper and you're left with getting a shitty round draft pick for him in the off season instead of strengthening your title chances now.

DickTrickle

ham ham can you approve the trade between me and edko so we can put in our guys this week? It's saying it won't take effect until the 14th

DickTrickle

Welp, have my keepers for next season, at least. Would part with Stefon diggs for a mid to late round pick if anyone is interested.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
looking to make a 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 trade. I have too much depth, so if you need some, hit me up. I'm looking to improve a starting position. Willing to move Hundley or Kizer too if your QB is benched/dead

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Adam Schefter
RBs ruled out for this week include Jacksonville’s Leonard Fournette (quad), Cincinnati’s Joe Mixon (concussion), Atlanta’s Tevin Coleman (concussion)

literally all on my team

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user