FOH 16 Team Custom League - Year IX

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Brandon Coleman's 14 points on my bench, was more than every one of my starters, including both my QBs.. but I still won somehow. :cool:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
This is the first time in the history of this league that I actually like my team (Team Skullfuck). Feels good.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sometime around week 4 all of my best players will go on IR as usual.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So heads up ~ Due to 2 huge injuries on my team , Im willing to listen to trades for one of my QB's . Be for warned , if your asking for Watson , its gonna be a high price .

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
will to move Rodgers for a RB if anyone is thinking about 2018 already!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
so now I don't have a RB. willing to trade WR or TE for one or Rodgers for a stud

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
so my team has changed drastically in the last 72 hours...

bye Rodgers, you did me well, but we won 0 championships together so it was time to move on

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Should I lose this week, as it's predicted by a large margin, I'm willing to see offers on any players not named Carr. So basically Melvin Gordon, Lamar Miller and Hopkins, I hate the thought of trading Texans, but clearly it's not working. I'd be looking for a QB mostly. I will not make a trade after week 11 starts though for the sake of fairness I guess to the league.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
your division is so bad that you dont even have to throw in the towel for 2-3 weeks

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Not sure if I'd say the South is bad, I'd say more unlucky. I mean 795 points against puts a damper on my parade as well, Staggs and I in a league of our own there.