FOH Custom 16 Team League - YEAR SE7EN!

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
If someone wants any 3 players on my team other than Brees and Gurley get Mariota from ham and I'll give them to you =D

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ham I wish I could have ninja accepted the one trade you sent me on June 10th and cancelled immediately
tongue.png
lol forgot about that. that would've been very bad

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
You would definitely give someone Brees for Mariota
Nah I plan on defending my title and even as homerific as I am Mariota is stuck with a shitty coach on a run heavy team. I would trade Stafford for him but not Brees.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
ham, join the new boards. I've been bitching about needing someone to keep track of the fantasy champs thread. We also probably need someone responsible to restart this thread there too.

Fadaar

That guy
I'd totally trade one of my QB's (Dalton or Flacco) + a later rd pick for Jameis Winston!

homer picks ftw

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Theres a lot of reading to be done if you wish right here is a good place to catch up I guess:Draegan sold the site to MMORPG.com

But the short story is that Draegan sold off the board to MMORPG.com, a good portion of the community isn't happy and started a move to a board created by a_skeleton_03 around the time the servers were shitting the bed a few weeks ago, the exodus appears to be very effective at the moment with a lot more activity going on on the new board.

We should at least set up threads for all the leagues over on the other board and also a copy of the Fantasy Champions thread either way.
But it does appear that at this point the move is done and unlikely to be reversed, barring some great event unfolding.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
hold the doors, I should've survived your 40pt game from Zeke if a few other players of yours didn't have season highs against me as well. ffs

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
hold the doors, I should've survived your 40pt game from Zeke if a few other players of yours didn't have season highs against me as well. ffs

We always seem to have this knock down drag out games though so I'm not surprised. I expected a loss, I cannot lie. I didn't expect Baldwin to blow up like that.

what thread do we even...

still leading the league in pts scored but fighting for a playoff spot. I've had 160 dropped on me twice.

someone is going to get a tough 6-8 seed if i dont shit the bed the rest of the season

It looks pretty good that someone with a good record in the north is going to get shut out of a playoff spot.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Goff is starting now. Who wants him!

@Dick - that's sports doe. heartbreak is part of it