FOH Custom 16 Team League - YEAR SE7EN!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Technically I have a favorable matchup as HTD has the lowest PF out of all the playoffs teams, but dude has already beat me once this year.

Had hoped division tie breakers were head to head but it looks like it's PF, which seems more fair (unfortunately)

Div 1 winner: Kyoug
Div 2 winner: Scoring Champs

Div 1 points scored: 10863.9
Div 2 points scored: 10407.1

Highest scoring team: Kyoug - 1621
Lowest scoring team: Centaurs: 916.`
Unluckiest team: Guardian's: 1422 PA
Most deceiving record: Hold The Doors (8-4 +23)

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My team sucked so bad, it didn't even suck enough to get a suck mention.

That is sucky.

Thank Brell for PPR.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Technically I have a favorable matchup as HTD has the lowest PF out of all the playoffs teams, but dude has already beat me once this year.

Had hoped division tie breakers were head to head but it looks like it's PF, which seems more fair (unfortunately)

Div 1 winner: Kyoug
Div 2 winner: Scoring Champs

Div 1 points scored: 10863.9
Div 2 points scored: 10407.1

Highest scoring team: Kyoug - 1621
Lowest scoring team: Centaurs: 916.`
Unluckiest team: Guardian's: 1422 PA
Most deceiving record: Hold The Doors (8-4 +23)

It may be deceiving, but my record against all the playoff teams is 5-1 (didn't play scoring champs). I've had some really low scores in my losses.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
You've got some, bust out for 30pts anyday players, nobody taking you lightly! Going straight off PF season wide for that one

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I started 1-6 and finished 6-7. I can feel okay about that. Rather it go this direction than the other.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
will likely move one of the following for a pick in the offseason. get at me

Aaron Rodgers (1QB), Jordan Howard (10RB but a rookie that didn't start until week 4), Antonio Brown (1 WR), Devonta Freeman (7RB).

bridgewater or lynch for late rounders

winston gonna be hard to get from me due to what i gave up

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I would support that, though I'm not sure it would actually make losing a QB any less crippling.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
With a roster the size of ours and 2qbs starting weekly, 4 seems fair to me, but I added the poll anyway

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm out after this year concludes. Just don't give enough of a shit about the NFL to keep on. This was the last league I'm still in.

Felt like this year was by far my strongest team, but it didn't pan out for shit. Should have good 3 keepers between Brady/Garappolo, AJ Green, and whatever other bullshit is on my team (did have Hopkins and Lamar Miller, but shuttled them off mid-season - fuck off, Osweiler).

Fadaar

That guy
Ham you should give me Winston cheap since I'm actually a Bucs fan!

Everyone on my roster available for move when the time comes. Flacco and Dalton will continue to start for years but I need to upgrade to a #1 quality starter and snag a rookie at some point. Really the only other people worth a crap are Rawls and Nelson.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did you see what I gave up for that fool? I think he's with me until the league folds

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
15 point swing, should have been a Walker TD but the refs botch it and blow the whistle, instead Demarco Murray TD for my opponent. Boolsheet.

• 1Like

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Yep, I can't repeat because the refs blow a play dead when Delanie Walker is clearly inbounds. Ohhhh well.

• 1Like

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
losing to a team with Simean at QB and a +23 on the season bc #fantasy. so many things to complain about. now rooting for the unlikely hold the doors to win it all

oh and the 25th rank D scored 26 points this week against me. I think that one hurts the most, but my team in general under-performed and I would've lost most matchups putting up <80

• 1Like

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Keep in mind the falcons D was a FA pickup this week which is even better (was a nobrainer since they were playing LA). Conversely your Seahawks D really hurt you.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Was a weird year for me , started off 7-3 . Then I was mauled by RB injuries , none of my waiver picks panned out well . Always next year .

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Keep in mind the falcons D was a FA pickup this week which is even better (was a nobrainer since they were playing LA). Conversely your Seahawks D really hurt you.
This is why people quit Fantasy sports

• 1Solidarity