FOH detectives what city is this?

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Froofy-D said:
As for the reason, it isn"t stalking. The person who took these pics used it as "proof" they were in Miami. They have been known for stating a lot of bullshit in the past, and this yet another thing they are busted on. I"m actually going to send them this thread.
Why would someone even lie about something that is so easily figured out?

Hippos_foh

shitlord
Everlast said:
Because she came in the mail from a country that doesn"t know about the internet and it"s vast network of eDetectives.

Froofy-D_foh

shitlord
Everlast said:
Here"s what happened in more detail:

- About a year ago, I was sent some cropped versions through MMS, which strips out the camera data and reduces pic size/quality. Some alleged "yeah we"re having fun in Miami pics". I"m not sure if AT&T MMS auto-resizes images, or loading them onto Iphone does, but they were proportioned exactly to Iphone resolution. I highly doubt she was smart enough to do that.

- I was not sent the one with the indian totem, the crowd shot, or the car (those would be obvious). Just some of the waterside shots cropped and reduced to phone quality. Thus, nothing seemed wrong with them at the time. Cropped and low quality, the waterside shots could be near Bayfront in Miami if you didn"t really inspect them closely.

- About 1 year later, today actually, I was looking on an external drive and found the full set of pictures and recognized some of them.

damastez_foh

shitlord
Haven"t laughed so hard in a long time. Great job T.

timericheader.jpg

Froofy-D said:

- About a year ago, I was sent some cropped versions through MMS, which strips out the camera data and reduces pic size/quality. Some alleged "yeah we"re having fun in Miami pics". I"m not sure if AT&T MMS auto-resizes images, or loading them onto Iphone does, but they were proportioned exactly to Iphone resolution. I highly doubt she was smart enough to do that.

- I was not sent the one with the indian totem, the crowd shot, or the car (those would be obvious). Just some of the waterside shots cropped and reduced to phone quality. Thus, nothing seemed wrong with them at the time. Cropped and low quality, the waterside shots could be near Bayfront in Miami if you didn"t really inspect them closely.

- About 1 year later, today actually, I was looking on an external drive and found the full set of pictures and recognized some of them.
Your girlfriend? What the fuck dude, if you"re gonna tell the story, give it ALL. And the fallout of her getting owned on where she is.

Sharmai said:
Alright I give up. What"s the joke I"m missing?
I hope you"re kidding. He took 3 pictures in the exact same places that the girl did. He lives in Portland.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i heard getting laid in portland is one of the easiest things to do.. not that i have any trouble as it is.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Froofy-D said:

since FoH was kind enough to solve your myster, the least you can do is give us full disclosure about your story. from the looks of it, it"s another hilariously pathetic story of a dude getting the work around by some whore and not having the balls to do anything about it.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Sutekh said:
Who the fuck would drive all the way from Oregon to see Miami? And if you own a BMW why would you drive that far in it?

Also that"s not Miami, there isn"t a single palm tree and no one in that crowd of people is wearing sandals.
Portland is where women go to keep from becoming a lump of soil in the backyward of their crazy ex.

Froofy-D_foh

shitlord
Vatoreus said:
Your girlfriend? What the fuck dude, if you"re gonna tell the story, give it ALL. And the fallout of her getting owned on where she is.
Wife actually. I don"t wanna post too much detail, but this is what happened:

- Right now, she is supposed to be in Thailand visiting her parents. However, someone saw her on campus about a week ago. She told them she was going to Portland. Then I got suspicious and started looking into some papers and stuff. I found information lodging, train, and ferry information for Sao Paulo Brazil. I emailed one of our friends down there and he confirmed she was there for 2 days (at least). She finally admitted it by email because I was going to call her parents. She is still down there now.

- Then I decided to do some more snooping in her stuff. I found a flight itinerary to Germany dated late July of this year. Along with that was a receipt for a German Visa purchased from the German consulate in Miami. The flight dates were the exact dates when she told me she was supposed to be attending an academic conference in California.

- Then I found the pics in this thread on an external hard drive. They prove that an alleged trip to Miami last year with her friend never happened either. I"m not sure where she went that time.

So I have physical proof that at least 3 times she was in a completely different place (or even country) from where she said. I have it all stashed for the divorce proceedings, if any. Hopefully we can do one of those $100 uncontested ones.