FOH detectives what city is this?

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alright dude, here"s what you need to do.

- Divorce her, cause that chick is fuckin CRAZY, she doesn"t even know where she is and when.

- Buy a GPS that will say out loud where she is so that she is never confused again.

- Continue updating us because this shit is fascinating.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
The men in suits are gonna be at your door soon. I"d get off the grid now.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Froofy-D said:
Wife actually. I don"t wanna post too much detail, but this is what happened:

- Right now, she is supposed to be in Thailand visiting her parents. However, someone saw her on campus about a week ago. She told them she was going to Portland. Then I got suspicious and started looking into some papers and stuff. I found information lodging, train, and ferry information for Sao Paulo Brazil. I emailed one of our friends down there and he confirmed she was there for 2 days (at least). She finally admitted it by email because I was going to call her parents. She is still down there now.

- Then I decided to do some more snooping in her stuff. I found a flight itinerary to Germany dated late July of this year. Along with that was a receipt for a German Visa purchased from the German consulate in Miami. The flight dates were the exact dates when she told me she was supposed to be attending an academic conference in California.

- Then I found the pics in this thread on an external hard drive. They prove that an alleged trip to Miami last year with her friend never happened either. I"m not sure where she went that time.

So I have physical proof that at least 3 times she was in a completely different place (or even country) from where she said. I have it all stashed for the divorce proceedings, if any. Hopefully we can do one of those $100 uncontested ones.
loooool god this is rich.

so let me get this straight... you married a thai hooker, and expected her to be a good wife?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Froofy-D said:
Hopefully we can do one of those $100 uncontested ones.
I"m going to guess someone like this won"t let you get out of your nightmare that easy.

Having been through a divorce my advice is that you get yourself the meanest biggest asshole of a divorce attorney you can find before you do anything else. Because I assure you as soon as she finds out you"re clued in to her lying she will find herself the meanest bigest asshole of a divorce attorney she can find and try to get at least half of everything you own.

Do not assume that because you have direct evidence of her lying to you you"ll get out of the nightrmare for $100. The reason why you want the biggest asshole of a divorce attorney you can find is she might go straight to a claim of spousal abuse without passing Go, without collecting $200.00.

Also, if you haven"t already, focus on the money. Open a seperate bank account, if you don"t have one. Make sure your direct deposit (if you have one) is going to a bank account she can"t touch and plan to cancel any credit cards that are in both your names. If you have valuables in the house that are yours and easily movable get a safe deposit box in your name and store them.

Anyway my sympathy and best of luck. And again -> start looking for your divorce attorney now.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
It has come to my attention that prominent swinger parties don"t allow entry if you show up as a couple. Perhaps you should cross reference these dates and locations with such activities.

Froofy-D_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
loooool god this is rich.

so let me get this straight... you married a thai hooker, and expected her to be a good wife?
Ehh no. I met her in the US at school, not in Thailand. Her parents are fairly well-off by either US or Thai standards - they pay for her school over here and even gave us a house in a decent neighborhood in Bangkok for a wedding present.

tad10 said:
I"m going to guess someone like this won"t let you get out of your nightmare that easy.

Having been through a divorce my advice is that you get yourself the meanest biggest asshole of a divorce attorney you can find before you do anything else. Because I assure you as soon as she finds out you"re clued in to her lying she will find herself the meanest bigest asshole of a divorce attorney she can find and try to get at least half of everything you own.

Do not assume that because you have direct evidence of her lying to you you"ll get out of the nightrmare for $100. The reason why you want the biggest asshole of a divorce attorney you can find is she might go straight to a claim of spousal abuse without passing Go, without collecting $200.00.

Also, if you haven"t already, focus on the money. Open a seperate bank account, if you don"t have one. Make sure your direct deposit (if you have one) is going to a bank account she can"t touch and plan to cancel any credit cards that are in both your names. If you have valuables in the house that are yours and easily movable get a safe deposit box in your name and store them.

Anyway my sympathy and best of luck. And again -> start looking for your divorce attorney now.
Great. Thanks for the advice. =)

Sinron_foh

shitlord
Dandai said:
It has come to my attention that prominent swinger parties don"t allow entry if you show up as a couple. Perhaps you should cross reference these dates and locations with such activities.
Best advice.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Froofy-D said:
Ehh no. I met her in the US at school, not in Thailand. Her parents are fairly well-off by either US or Thai standards - they pay for her school over here and even gave us a house in a decent neighborhood in Bangkok for a wedding present.

Great. Thanks for the advice. =)
lol sweet wedding present.

a house in a decent neighborhood in bangkok is pretty much the equivalent of a dumpster in the middle of detroit.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
if you want to make this thing go smoothly, PM me and we"ll try to negotiate a rate for me to make your problems "disappear" for a long, long time