FOH General Chat

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
A real shame so many women get clown tits.
Do you consider all fake boobs clown tits or just the ones that are big enough where it’s obvious they’re fake?

I like fake bewbies if a woman can’t grow em naturally. Too big fake bewbies are kinda ghetto tho.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Masakari Masakari i think this thread has potential. Great place to post random dating antics.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Everyone I know gets clown tits. That's what Scottsdale does to women. 1" lashes, fake tits, and platinum blonde hair.
I’ve been to Scottsdale once for a conference. You guys have the shittiest ritz Carlton I’ve ever stayed at. Old rooms and table top lamps that wouldn’t turn on… Also nothing to do in scottsdale. After doing it once I decided to never go back. I still get invited every other use as for some reason the ritz in Scottsdale is a popular conference location.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
10 years ago I would have rawdogged all three of them without caring. Those are cumdumpsters.
giphy.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
I’ve been to Scottsdale once for a conference. You guys have the shittiest ritz Carlton I’ve ever stayed at. Old rooms and table top lamps that wouldn’t turn on… Also nothing to do in scottsdale. After doing it once I decided to never go back. I still get invited every other use as for some reason the ritz in Scottsdale is a popular conference location.

Depends on what you're in town for. Everything revolves around drinking and partying. And I've never stayed at the Ritz, they do have some nice golf course resorts though.

Do you consider all fake boobs clown tits or just the ones that are big enough where it’s obvious they’re fake?

I like fake bewbies if a woman can’t grow em naturally. Too big fake bewbies are kinda ghetto tho.

When it looks like you have your skin stretched out over two lacrosse balls on your chest... esp when there's a 4" gap between titties lol.

Hold up. So which one of these hoes did you make out with? Middle one has a nice fake rack.

Pentagon face. Middle had a fake rack too.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
dan-levy-gq-0772.jpg

This guy's existence just frustrates me in such irrational ways... I can't explain it. Every time I see him on TV or the net in some capacity I just get verklempt in such negative ways.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Depends on what you're in town for. Everything revolves around drinking and partying. And I've never stayed at the Ritz, they do have some nice golf course resorts though.

When it looks like you have your skin stretched out over two lacrosse balls on your chest... esp when there's a 4" gap between titties lol.

Pentagon face. Middle had a fake rack too.
Yikes. She looks a weee bit trashy..

• 1Worf

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Thankfully I’ve settled down. No waiting for leaky dick anymore after you’ve dropped Brittnay off at her house to let her parents go home from babysitting her boy Braeden. I called them single mom saturdays.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
Katro is 100% natty my man.

I've never seen a bikini shot, so I can't tell. Her mom does have some knockers, so it's possible.

I'll throw up some more pictures later, I'm using a wire brush right now to get these weird blisters off my dick.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
A Sacrifice for the thread - it's culture and controversy.

View attachment 389865

3 questions.

1. Was this taken the night of?
2. What's with the pentagons? At first I assumed it was to hide the face of the one you were either sweet on or embarassed about. But then I see that you have pentagons over people's feet. WTF is up with that? Was the picture drawn by Rob Liefeld? Is everyone else an innocent bystander other than those 2?
3. Is the roofied girl still missing? we're going to need an unaltered photo if we're going to find her.