FOH General Chat

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
3 questions.

1. Was this taken the night of?
2. What's with the pentagons? At first I assumed it was to hide the face of the one you were either sweet on or embarassed about. But then I see that you have pentagons over people's feet. WTF is up with that? Was the picture drawn by Rob Liefeld? Is everyone else an innocent bystander other than those 2?
3. Is the roofied girl still missing? we're going to need an unaltered photo if we're going to find her.

1. No, I didn't get pictures from that night until today.
2. That's just art I made.
3. My friends are okay. One texted me the next morning saying she lost her wallet. I asked her if it was with any of the 20 dudes she made out with that night. The dude who I'm sure roofied them was weird as fuck (and I think on something). He had a bunch of friends around him that looked like shady retards, I still remember one guy telling me I should be talking to the dude with respect (which just blew me away given how the crew "looked" - ICP juggalo-ish retards) and I'm like "What in the actual fuck is going on right now" and that's what set me off.

Last edited:

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
1. No, I didn't get pictures from that night until today.
2. Those two aren't the innocent bystander.
3. My friends are okay. One texted me the next morning saying she lost her wallet. I asked her if it was with any of the 20 dudes she made out with that night. The dude who I'm sure roofied them was weird as fuck (and I think on something). He had a bunch of friends around him that looked like shady retards, I still remember one guy telling me I should be talking to the dude with respect (which just blew me away given how the crew "looked" - ICP juggalo-ish retards) and I'm like "What in the actual fuck is going on right now" and that's what set me off.

View attachment 390035
Is that the juggalo?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Baby Reaction GIF

Where'd the pics go, Masakari Masakari ?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
View attachment 389871

This guy's existence just frustrates me in such irrational ways... I can't explain it. Every time I see him on TV or the net in some capacity I just get verklempt in such negative ways.
I couldn't watch schitts creek because he always looked like he was mid shit in every scene.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
What's going on here, Lanx Lanx ?

bl is getting very popular in dramas in china/sk/japan and taiwan now

• 1WTF
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Big Phoenix Big Phoenix i wanna experiment with some Chad fishing. Any idea where I can find 3-5 pics of a Chad?

(I’d use my own but I have a reputation to uphold)

• 1Faggotry

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Any idea where I can find 3-5 pics of a Chad?
Either some modeling agency or better yet create a female profile and screenshot some chads on Tinder then go onto Bumble or vice versa.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
You did say you were asian.

An asian with a "Pista that he can't afford" fetish and a need for giant black schlongs covered in knockoff watches, penetrating him from every angle while pretending he's in a chopper hunting for boars while he's really in a 1980s style car bed in his moms basement is so FoH 2004.
Are we sure he isnt just a chinese glowie?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users