FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Would be so much better if we could find at least two replacements to get to 14.

Not sure how hard that would be.

I really enjoy the large keeper league dynamic, makes it unique from any other league I have played in.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
12 teams is fine . But would we need to start fresh ? Or just roll with the rosters we have now?

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I would be in favor of a reset if it makes it easier to find replacements.

Otherwise I don't see the need but it would not bother me.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't think it'll be hard to find replacements, we've got 4 slots to fill it seems and some pretty solid teams to come into. It's just that we didn't know we needed them until now

So we either need to find 4 people this week or reduce league size to 12. Uberest would be one team, so three really

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think Tarrant is "easily replaced?" -- if that's the case, with Uberest replacing Kyou, we only need 1 person

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
does anyone know Kegkilla? i believe he's the only unclaimed team now

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'll join if I can please. I have won leagues (baseball) years ago I'll be competitive.

I'd prefer a fresh draft restart if most are in favor.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
send me your email, ill give you Keg's team.

restarting the league defeats the entire purpose of keeping it going for 11 years. swallow your decisions, folks!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I’ll change it to two hours before the draft.

And yes. You can’t see people’s keepers until they’re locked I believe.

Keg came through and submitted for his team so I need to know the “easily replaced” situation for Jozu

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
so Tarrant is Easily Replaced, so everyone is accounted for.

Jozu if something comes up I've got your info and will call you up to the big leagues