FOH Keeper League - Year Ten

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
keepers lock tonight and draft is tomorrow, please plan accordingly

Everyone has all their keepers picks outside of "Easily replaced" you need to pick your third

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tarrant Tarrant i assigned your third keeper as Stafford since you didn't select one and I assumed you traded for him to keep him..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
South Karana Centaurs ready to crush this draft and the season. Beware all you 2 legged plebs.

Npc_coloth_meadowgreen.png

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
A blockbuster trade on draft day! Decided to go after Baker Mayfield. With him and Jimmy G I'm on the hope and hype and very little proof train. Had to do it, though.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I got a notification that someone proposed a trade with me but when I go there it's gone. Who backed out on me?! ;)

DickTrickle

It was me. I accepted a trade with Ham that included a player I had in a trade request with you so I cancelled it.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sorry guys something came up late yesterday and couldn't make it. Not that upset with the auto picks though.

DickTrickle

don't trade with Ham, wtf is wrong with you?!

I don't hate the man because he's this league's Patriots. Just try to emulate him!

What do you want for Rosen since you appear to have zero faith in that prospect?

I don't have zero faith. But I have only slightly more faith in Mayfield, so I'd want a higher end draft pick because I probably want a season evaluation on Rosen before moving on (I'm pretty sure he'll get in sooner or later if he doesn't start the season). I'm looking to the future so anything short of decent draft capital or a young keeper isn't something I'm going to be excited about, most likely.

#TrustTheProcess

Last edited:

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
I just said zero because for slightly more confidence that was a price to pay before seeing anything really from either, and the fact you valued Kelce over him in round one. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve had a Mayfield boner for the longest and thought Cleveland could have got him and Barkley.

Hopefully that works out for you, Cleveland has the talent now for sure. Your team your dream.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Kelce was actually a brain fart because I couldn't find the draft button like an idiot so it auto drafted.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kelce was actually a brain fart because I couldn't find the draft button like an idiot so it auto drafted.
after you said that I nearly did the same thing with my pick, had a mild anxiety attack. must've been the first time they moved the button in the 10 years of the league

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah the draft button being across the screen from the player on an all white background is fucking terrible

TheRashyman

I was using the draft button about an inch from the players name, there was a section dedicated to the draft button?

• 1Solidarity

TheRashyman

Nope, had the player then a queue button next to them that turned into draft after 5 seconds.

TheRashyman

Also, as completely lost as I was about the Gronk trade due to who was picked and where, I can't remember us as a 16 team group ever having a veto. Should we consider just removing this 48 window and just make trades instant?

I was listening to a podcast and they mentioned how nice it was if Thursday morning I make a trade with Trickle that I have my player right then and there and can set my lineup opposed to hoping Ham sees a request in the past, processing it and then you remembering through your work day to then go back and set your lineup.