FOH Keeper League - Year Ten

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
It was changed to 24 hours this off season. Just enough time for people to raise a stink incase Mahomes gets traded to move up 5 spots in the 8th ground again.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
draft button was next to the player's name for me as well, but there's a pause period between picks where its grayed out. It only confused me on pick one since it was new, but I was still sure I was gonna fuck it up bc DT just had done the same

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've also had multiple trades vetoed, mostly in the first few years. But I'm fine with removing the delay altogether, we can always reverse a trade if we feel it's blatantly malicious

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
ill throw a poll up this weekend. I don't think it'll be an issue

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Didnt see another Thread for this , but I know Edko looks at this one . You set those draft dates with very short notice . I just assumed since no one mentioned it , they were a wash this year . Tuesday draft is just a snake , so not to bad if i miss that one . Wed thou is auction , I will try my best to make that one , but all depends on when I get out of work .

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
went ahead and removed the delay in trades. if someone has an issue with it, let us know. didn't feel like we needed to wait two weeks for a completed poll

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
As long as there's an understanding that trades can be rolled back if there is a consensus about it being unfair (collusion!). I don't think we've really ever had a problem with that, though.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
looking for a super scrub QB, (from a fantasy perspective) someone like a Fitzpatrick or Taylor, that'll lose their job after a few weeks. Just trying to get through Winston's suspension and Wentz's injury

Fadaar

That guy
Thanks Ham, since you wouldn't let me have him last year :p. I also trust Howard to stay healthy more than Eifert, so win/win.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
looking for a super scrub QB, (from a fantasy perspective) someone like a Fitzpatrick or Taylor, that'll lose their job after a few weeks. Just trying to get through Winston's suspension and Wentz's injury

You literally just tried to trade me a scrub. Start that guy.

Fadaar

That guy
Holy shit someone has some faith in Phillip Lindsay to blow their entire FA budget for the season. Though you kept Ham from getting him so that's a bonus.

DickTrickle

That Mahomes trade looks like goddamn genius now.

I would have given more to get him but just wasn't really thinking about it.

Fadaar

That guy
I'd expect him to level out once defenses get more of a feel for him and have more tape to study. Also doesn't help when I leave nearly 40 points on the bench, not used to that happening in this league.

DickTrickle

I mean, clearly he will regress to something less than five TDs a game. But, he's got pretty good offensive pieces there so I think the floor is looking decently high. If he develops a problem, it will be with turnovers and not lack of yardage or TD attempts. And, honestly, turnovers aren't that harmful in fantasy for volume QBs. Plenty of Drew Brees or Andrew luck games where they scored a bunch of points with multiple turnovers.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Holy shit someone has some faith in Phillip Lindsay to blow their entire FA budget for the season. Though you kept Ham from getting him so that's a bonus.
lol

That Mahomes trade looks like goddamn genius now.

I would have given more to get him but just wasn't really thinking about it.
Genius... absurd... definitely something. He went for like 5 spot improvement in the 9th round. Would've been a low asking price even for Tyrod Taylor.

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well Gilg, between the two of us I think we've officially put together a combined worst QB showing of 5.6 points combined for Darnold and Taylor.