FOH Keeper League - Year Ten

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Started off with one starting Qb and now have two even though Jimmy G is gone. I think Mayfield may produce some this year but Rosen is probably going to barely be better than a wr/rb on my bench (and my bench stinks).

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looking for picks for next year or a keeper. Entire roster available. Rebuild mode!

DickTrickle

ham ham , if you see this, could you swap my 49ers defense for the colts? Forgot about it and I guess you always have to wait on waivers.

Edit: nm, I'm dumb. I thought it was Sunday, haha. It should clear waivers this morning.

Last edited:

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ham , in my defense , he hasn't done shit all year . It happens , hopefully it wont affect me .

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
you definitely weren't alone. seen many people saying he wasn't in their lineup

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Man, how fucked did Gilg get all year? Guy has far and away the most points against, then get a duo of (atm at least) TE and D for 45 points first week of playoffs? Just saw DT too, but still pretty boned this whole year.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not gonna lie , im bummed . To lose like that sucks , alot . Goodluck to I R Done .

• 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Shit like that makes me grateful for the two week playoffs in the foh fun leagues. I am the leading point scorer in both leagues but lost both first week games. Fortunately, I can hold out hope for week 2.

I'll pour one out for ya, Miami sprinting fish.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
2 week games are for the weak. real football is a single games. let's gooooooo

I've been there before on the upset too. Been the highest scoring team a few years to go out round 1. Now i have a average team at best and am two wins away. funny how that shit works

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I lost to I R done two weeks ago when he had 2 injured people in his line up. was surprised I still even made the playoffs.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
i put up 60 points and lost when I played him. id call him lucky if either of his starting rbs had played a down this year

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm a 31 point underdog with 1QB and staring players like DaeSean Hamilton. Is anyone rooting for me yet?

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
year IX was bumped but we already finished year 10! creating year 11 thread momentarily