FOH Shower Thoughts

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Has anyone ever thought about what they'd do if they saw someone in their family posted up as a random hot girl? The answer is clearly different depending on who it is and the nature of the pic. A while back I saw one who at first glance I thought was my niece. She was fully clothed so I took a second look and saw it wasn't her. But what id she'd been nekkid? I would not have come back to look. Somehow I would have had to wrestle with whether to tell her parents or confront her with it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Legit realized this week: the Ford Pinto is named after the Pinto horse, like the Ford Mustang and the Ford Bronco. It's not named after the pinto bean.

• 5Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 5 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if Captains America and Marvel regret being locked into a certain military rank for the rest of their lives or if they consider the lack of upwards career mobility part of the sacrifice.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wonder if Captains America and Marvel regret being locked into a certain military rank for the rest of their lives or if they consider the lack of upwards career mobility part of the sacrifice.

Pretty sure he wasn't a Captain before becoming Captain America, so he should be grateful lol

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Anyone that's on a bicycle and not wearing spandex is either a child, has a dui or smokes meth.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So what if the plants of the earth are just feeding us oxygen so we'll grow old and die and then become fertilizer for them? Are plants farming us?

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Anyone that's on a bicycle and not wearing spandex is either a child, has a dui or smokes meth.

Add in fatasses who are trying out bike riding to lose weight. We don't like spandex.

Oh and mormons on missions. Don't you get those in your area? Nevermind, don't admit it if you don't. One of them will read this and dispatch missionaries to your area.

I've never been driving and seen a woman mowing the lawn.

If you don't count yard crews, I bet I've seen more women mowing yards in the past year than men.

• 1Blown
  • 1Like