FOH Shower Thoughts

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i bet the most uploaded video on YouTube is Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" music video. of course, you'd never be able to tell just by looking at titles, tho.

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I like my wife's ass. But if we're making out and she has a runny nose, I'm like "eww fuck get me a towel". Apparently snot crosses the line.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Goddam autocorrect. That was supposed to be LICK not like.

My phone clearly doesn't know how depraved I am. Yet.

And now I've forgotten what I came here to say. It was a thought I actually had in the shower last night.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I just remembered my first girlfriend at like 15 or 16 telling me she could feel my dick through my shorts after giving me a hug. After that I've always made the unconscious realization of whether a girl wants to fuck me by how she hugs. When I was 16 that was a looot of girls. Alternatively, does she lean over for a hug? She's not interested. Or family. Man, that'd be weird if a family member did the full on pelvis to pelvis. Ew. Now I'm grossed out.

Last edited:

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
What do you mean by lean over for a hug? The only two types I know are 1. Bodies pressed fully against each other or 2. One person's legs wrapped around the other one.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Type #3, feet / legs are apart by 2-3 feet and you lean at the waist as kind of a friend/keep distant hug.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Man, you got a weird family.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Mayonnaise is made with eggs.

Honey Mustard is made with mayonnaise.

Thousand Island Dressing is made with mayonnaise AND ketchup.

iannis

Musty Nester
It's always such a terrible tragedy to read about a family that was torn apart by something as simple as wolves.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
One of the great ironies in life is that the mullet was likely invented to *prevent* necks from getting red.

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users