FOH Shower Thoughts

Leon

<Silver Donator>
You don't need a parachute to skydive. You need a parachute to skydive twice.
bey GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why can't ctrl+F find things other than words? I want to be able to find font types, font colors, images, links, etc.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Ass hole
Butt hole
Crap hole
Dookie hole
Exit hole
Fanny hole
Guano hole
Hiney hole
I ?
J ?
Keister hole

Ah I give up
200.gif

Ice Hole
Junk Hole
Kinky Hole
Love Hole
Messy Hole
Nasty Hole
Other Hole
Poop Hole
Queer Hole
Rear Hole
Stop. No, really. Please stop Hole.
Tighter Hole
Ugly Hole
Virgin Hole
Worst Hole
Xxx Hole
Yucky Hole
Zany Hole

• 4Worf
  • 2Weird Boner
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 387751

Ice Hole
Junk Hole
Kinky Hole
Love Hole
Messy Hole
Nasty Hole
Other Hole
Poop Hole
Queer Hole
Rear Hole
Stop. No, really. Please stop Hole.
Tighter Hole
Ugly Hole
Virgin Hole
Worst Hole
Xxx Hole
Yucky Hole
Zany Hole
Thanks for bringing it home compadre!

• 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yes, fat content may not be the only factor, but AFAIK it is the main one. Switch to a high fat diet and you'll notice you suddenly have more floaters. That's why I know Calories-in / Calories-out dieting is bullshit. No one even tries to measure the calories you shit out.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
Yes, fat content may not be the only factor, but AFAIK it is the main one. Switch to a high fat diet and you'll notice you suddenly have more floaters. That's why I know Calories-in / Calories-out dieting is bullshit. No one even tries to measure the calories you shit out.
I am not familiar with the calories-in / calories-out dieting but....you don't shit out calories, you have to burn them off. A calorie is actually nothing more than a unit of energy.

Random thought of the day...
What is a "living daylight" as in "You scared the living daylights out of me!"
Also a James Bond film

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
People keep trying to tell me why its polite to ask what someone's pronouns are.

I'm going to start telling them "Oh, I just ask everyone 'are you trans?' before I use any pronouns. Same thing"

Just curious what response I'll get when I say that to a Portland coworker

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I am not familiar with the calories-in / calories-out dieting but....you don't shit out calories, you have to burn them off. A calorie is actually nothing more than a unit of energy.

Fat has calories. When your shit floats it's because you're shitting out fat that you ate without your body actually using. So if you're counting calories, the count isn't accurate unless you subtract that. Even without there being fat in it, there are always some calories in shit. I'm not sure how you can think there aren't. It was just the fat content thing that made me realize it because fat is pretty calorie dense.