FOH Shower Thoughts

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Plumbing is sexist.

We should rip out all of the existing sewer systems in the US and replace them with toilets, pipes and water treatment facilities that can handle flushed tampons....for equality.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
"The amount of fraud and misuse of services like WIC and welfare is actually very low"
"For someone that takes it upon themselves to speak for the poor, you obviously haven't spent much time around them"

• 1Harrow

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Progressivism is a cultural kill switch that pursues, infinitely, anything that hasn't already been proven to "work".

• 1Harrow

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Vast majority of "fat" you burn is excreted through urine, not shit.

You exhale it as well, as carbon, which is mind bottling

84% of fat (by weight) is exhaled as CO2. 16% becomes H2O and is excreted in sweat, urine, and shit. Clumps of fat or whatever that comes out in your shit and makes it float was never part of you inside your body, your body wasn't efficient enough to digest it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was showering and the bathroom spidey though it was a good time to take a walk in the shower. I drowned it by accident.

My spouse was ecstatic about it though. She hates spiders.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Dr. Seuss’ “The Lorax” unintentionally resembles a post-apocalyptic tale akin to Terminator or Matrix

The Once-ler initially uses a regular axe, but as time goes on, he designs even more efficient killing machines

6B8D96EC-8467-424E-BEDB-676C8B95FCE0.jpeg

F9BA2C35-020A-44C5-BCED-0DC88110416F.jpeg

The story also uses the “eternally darkened sky” trope once all the trees are nearly gone, resembling the darkened skies of sci fi dystopias

54D19121-FE8B-4017-8FEE-674B73C5B5F3.jpeg

• 1Like

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I guess I'm part of the statistic now. My yesterday's covid test was positive. 7 days of sickleave for a small cold, not bad.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
The rise in anal activities correlates to the loss of taste and smell

Neither me or my spuse have lost taste or smell, we just have a sore throat and a bit of temperature, so yeah.. I call it a cold, not a deadly patogen every news station is trying to make it out as.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Neither me or my spuse have lost taste or smell, we just have a sore throat and a bit of temperature, so yeah.. I call it a cold, not a deadly patogen every news station is trying to make it out as.
I know about 20 people that have had the Omicron Variant, none of them lost their taste/smell from Omicron. I had the Delta in October and I am still not 100% on taste/smell.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

That's what you think. See, that's how it gets you. Lulls you into a false sense of security then BOOM it kills you. Be sure to post letting us know when it does.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Wait, I just realized I think you were talking about the rise in you and your wife's anal activities. Yeah, you're right there, that doesn't cause loss of taste or smell.

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
I know about 20 people that have had the Omicron Variant, none of them lost their taste/smell from Omicron. I had the Delta in October and I am still not 100% on taste/smell.

I know it sounds stupid to smell essential oils but it does really work.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Sometimes, when I'm feeling particularly kinky, I like to masturbate with a different lotion.

• 1Harrow

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
That's not really much of a kink is it? I don't use lotion at all because the precum is more than enough. But when I'm feeling kinky I put some soap on me finger and slip it up me bumhole.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
It shouldn't burn. Does soap always burn you? That sounds like a serious problem.

it definitely burns the mucus membranes, like eyes, nose, pee pee hole etc. Maybe I'm just a puss